Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X.Skyla Blue.X Worksop Touring  (Read 1481 times)

7 review(s) for  X.SKYLA BLUE.X (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline 7980madrid

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a 30 minute B2B and personal service for £80 through AW and by text on the day.

Easy to find apartment in Worksop - off road Parking - remote entry through a door to the rear so out of site.

Skyla was pretty much as per AW picture wise, in black basque stocking and knickers which were removed as she counted the money.

Onto the bed for 3/4 minutes of rubbing her chest on my back, flipped over for 69, pussy was good but the blowjob was rushed and extremely painful, so much so that it was making me wince and pull away into the mattress as much as I could - Truely terrible - after a couple of minutes she jumped off and asked if I’d like doggy, I said I’d prefer her on top but she said the bed couldn’t take it so it was doggy only.

Following the horrible painful BJ I pumped for a couple of minutes in doggy, faked a cum got dressed and left - was in there for 13 minutes and left the pain in my old chap for a further two days.

Dreadful experience - hence a negative I’m afraid.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 11:37:37 pm by 7980madrid »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Sorry to hear matey, sounds horrible