Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Brazilian MILF - GFE - Leicester city centre  (Read 2147 times)

Offline coconut101

External Link/Members Only..

Happened couple of days ago.

+447769595549 07769595549

Fees 8/10 - £80/30mins . Not part took in extras - OWO £20. Anal £50.
Location - 8/10 very central. No free parking, lots of paid ones. One of the side roads off Milstone lane.
Appearance - 7/10 - Girl in pics, albeit brushed up. 5’3 hourglass. Smaller than what I was expecting from photos. Natural 32c tits -YES, not a post-op! Body has a bit of fat, no slabs or anything, skin is tight. Big ass Brazilian booty - why I wanted a Latina. 
Service - 8/10

My usual screening for VS/unreviewed girls - whatsapp video, pictures verification that are not edited, No pings on google pic search. Passed 1st test.

Called on whatsapp to arrange. Not young - id say a sexy MILF - 35ish. I was attracted.

Showered. 2nd plus unexpected DFK - love it and this is key to get me going. Then covered oral, again with lots of eye contact - at this stage I was thinking of extending to 1 hour but thought Id see how rest of the performance is. Good riding in cow/reverse. Took a good doggy pounding. And pounded her life out in missionary with DFK smashing the bed. Excellent finish. Shower after. 30 mins totals. She is up for anal if you pay - so not a false A advertisement as during pounding accidentally slipped in - no baby anal - extra  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Here for a week chaps. If you like latinas (you all know who you are), id recommend. Her service was much more than I was expecting, we clicked and I liked it. Such lack of talent in Leicestershire recently - I TOFTT and didn't get burnt.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 08:00:56 pm by coconut101 »

Offline Dynasty89

Thanks for the TOFT. Was her English good?

Offline samsmith_1231

I’m in Leicetser next week going to have to see her. Thanks
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for the review, Mr C, and well done for giving her a go. I'd love to see more Brazilian girls - especially those who look as good as her in picture 12 - but so many profiles are bogus it puts me off, which makes your review especially valuable. She sounds right up my street.

Offline Sdeogy118

Her face looked rather Masculin 👀

Offline coconut101

Offline coconut101

Thanks for the review, Mr C, and well done for giving her a go. I'd love to see more Brazilian girls - especially those who look as good as her in picture 12 - but so many profiles are bogus it puts me off, which makes your review especially valuable. She sounds right up my street.

Exactly. Why so important to get reviewing! Both the TOFTT and the neutral/bad reviews! This community has saved me a lot!

Offline samsmith_1231

Can’t see her next week this week is her last week in leicester
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac