Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Thai99 - Leicester  (Read 7794 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875229) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline johnnot

External Link/Members Only

This could so easily have been a vanilla negative review. The first thing she does it chisel you for extras for things on her enjoys list.  For me, there is nothing surer to kill the mood. Another downside is that she does not enjoy kissing, at least by me. Nor does she do OWO, at least for me. I must admit that she licked the shaft but a condom went on before she got to the business end.

The upside is that she is a saucy little strumpet. Although we almost got off on the wrong foot, I stayed positive and friendly and was rewarded by her animated and humorous personality. Her English is passable, especially since she is just off the plane from Thailand on her first visit to the UK. If my droog Little Alex had been there he would have said that the had a 'flip horror show body on her and that made him ready for some of the old in-out.'  There appears to be a cesarian scar but it is incredibly well done and barely noticeable. 

She is definitely high class and I suggest you don't miss her if you can afford to drop some cash. However, I think you will find she has a vanilla flavor.  I don't mind that and I hope that she does not become jaded by interacting with those un-empathetic, neanderthals, amongst us who think that it is OK to abuse a woman if you pay some money.  She is a nice girl but I suspect that you won't get much out of her unless you stay friendly and positive. If you do you will be rewarded with a very attractive face and personality.

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

I don't mind that and I hope that she does not become jaded by interacting with those un-empathetic, neanderthals, amongst us who think that it is OK to abuse a woman if you pay some money.  She is a nice girl but I suspect that you won't get much out of her unless you stay friendly and positive. If you do you will be rewarded with a very attractive face and personality.

You speak for yourself matey  :bomb:

Offline Biff6

Call me a White Knight if you wish but it's NEVER OK to abuse a woman. Money doesn't come into it.

Offline coconut101

Rough location? Thanks. Good review

Offline Charliehutton

Rough location? Thanks. Good review

She's listed as 0 miles from LE1, which often means the place on Lee Circle, but it would be nice to have that confirmed.

Good review, John, she sounds nice. There are undoubtedly some men out there who think that paying a girl gives them the right to treat them like shit, but very few of them are UKP members, I would think. I hope not, anyway.

Offline Dynasty89

Call me a White Knight if you wish but it's NEVER OK to abuse a woman. Money doesn't come into it.

I don't think anyone here would ever argue or believe it is right to do that (or at least I hope they wouldn't.....)

Offline gbyld87

Still can't decide if this girl is worth the drive.  Tits look great but as we all know those photoshoppers can be pretty creative and if I'm being brutally honest her arse looks like it could betray her true age in some of those photos.

Any view on the physical package other than the aforementioned signs of motherhood?  Age, height, t&a rating?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Still can't decide if this girl is worth the drive.  Tits look great but as we all know those photoshoppers can be pretty creative and if I'm being brutally honest her arse looks like it could betray her true age in some of those photos.

Any view on the physical package other than the aforementioned signs of motherhood?  Age, height, t&a rating?
Looks like a bang average Thai that can be found in every town across the land.
Not worth a drive.

Offline johnnot

I could not stay away but only booked 30 minutes this time.  Previously I described how she tried to hit me for extras.  This time she tried it again but in addition tried to make me upgrade to an hour.   I understand that these girls need to make money to pay their not inconsiderable expenses but the extras thing was now wearing thin. To make matters worse she was less eager to please, which took me by surprise now that I am "a regular." The first time I got a lot of those erotic, quocettish facial expressions (think Pammy Thai) but much less so this time so I don't think I'll be back.  Its a shame really as she has the kind of body I find really hot. 

BTW, the order of play was owo, mish and then I got astride and tit fucked her and gave her a pearl necklace. 

Wait a minute now that I think of it, I might go back.  It was great.   :dash:

Offline johnnot

I don't understand why some of the girls will suck your cock but don't want to give you a french kiss. It's not uncommon so there must be a reason. I think the only way I'll figure it out is to pick up a guy and give him a french kiss and a blow and see which is worse.  :bomb:

BTW, I have no idea what the emojis mean!

Offline gbyld87

I don't understand why some of the girls will suck your cock but don't want to give you a french kiss. It's not uncommon so there must be a reason. I think the only way I'll figure it out is to pick up a guy and give him a french kiss and a blow and see which is worse.  :bomb:

BTW, I have no idea what the emojis mean!

Cock sucking is a physical, almost mechanical part that is bare-minimum expected in their line of work. 

Kissing is a much more sensual, intimate thing that is a lot more difficult to pretend to enjoy - it's probably why good FK elevates the 'feeling' of a session so much... there's a lot more implicitly attached to a good snog, whether faked or not.