Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Elly - overhyped Rom - Leicester  (Read 2944 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07405724132

After the last shite punt a few weeks ago, I decided it’s time to cheer myself up and off I went back to the same house. lol. As the infamous Elly has returned back from Romania. I never did manage to book her the last time she was around, this time however I called her and managed to make a booking straight away. She has good english(even on the phone).

Once there I texted her, she told me to wait for 2 mins before she gets dressed. Then she texted me back and told me to come in. So I just went straight in and opened the door, she was still in the living room. She was like, oh you walked in, we both smiled. At first glance she is a decent looking girl. She was wearing a black lingerie that covered her stomach(for a a good reason as I found out later).

So I left my flip flops downstairs and upstairs we went, she works out of Nina’s room. Told her I wanted just a quickie, she said yes that’s fine, it’s £40 and it’s covered oral. Yeah that’s all good to me. So I took off my clothes and laid on the bed, she complimented on my sun tan. :)

Anyhow, she then removed her lingerie thingy(or whatever it’s called) and then I noticed her loose skin on her belly, I’m sorry but this was a major turn off for me. I think she was even body conscious about it. She does have nice tits however.

On with the dom on my limp dick. I wasn’t turned on at all by her appearance I’m afraid. She said I will give you a nice and slow blowjob. To be fair it wasn’t anything special, once I was in full mast she also struggled to get it all in, so no deep throat here.

I then said let’s fuck, she lubed up my cock and doggy it was. Now, once I saw her arse, or the lack of it(even I have a bigger arse than hers and that’s saying something). She also has some kind of a weird scar on her bum above her anus.

I started to build up a rhythm, she moans quite a lot, but they were sounding more like she was in pain than anything else. 3 mins of this, then I flipped her over, on the side of the bed, for deep stick, but she seemed to be uncomfortable by this position and said to let her legs down, so I did. Now at this point she glanced at her watch(on her wrist), this was putting me off as well. Anyways I hadn’t wanked for a good 3-4 days, so I was ready to finish. Went full throttle, we both stared sweating, seeing her skin getting sweaty turned me on and I finished inside her in the bag.

PROS:
* Great English
* Nice enough tits
* Didn’t mind good pounding
* Very friendly, likes to talk a lot and ask questions.
* Facially not bad looking

CONS:
* I found her unattractive
* Smokers teeth
* Refused deep stick
* No arse whatsoever, biggest turn off
* Hanging loose skin on the belly
* Glanced her watch(timing me)
* Seemed body conscious

OVERAll: Neutral, or even borderline negative, I didn’t find her attractive at all. I wouldn’t go back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JOGGER40

i was thinking of seeing her but i think you've saved me from a bad punt and breaking my neck on the stairs :D

Offline versace

i was thinking of seeing her but i think you've saved me from a bad punt and breaking my neck on the stairs :D

She might tickle your fancy you never know, it wasn’t a bad punt(hence the neutral) she made the right noises(although not sure whether she was in discomfort or enjoying herself).

Facially she is alright, but body wise, I was not attracted to her at all. And that’s the reason I’m not returning.

Funny that you mention the stairs, we had a conversation about that, she told me she actually has fallen down them once. I asked if she was drunk or something, she said no, but it was 6 in the morning and she wasn’t fully awake or whatnot.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 05:10:08 pm by versace »

Offline Captainhowdy666

I fucked her and had a great time then had a threesome a week later with her and Nina.
She’s better looking in the pictures def but I had a blast as she gave me excellent full French kissing and owo.
Hope she hasn’t changed her ways as I want to get back there and either fuck her again with Nina or that other bird who was living there.

Offline versace

I fucked her and had a great time then had a threesome a week later with her and Nina.
She’s better looking in the pictures def but I had a blast as she gave me excellent full French kissing and owo.
Hope she hasn’t changed her ways as I want to get back there and either fuck her again with Nina or that other bird who was living there.

I just didn’t click with her, mainly because I didn’t fancy her and I wasn’t attracted to her body at all. Facially she is not bad looking, but her teeth also put me off even thinking about kissing her(I don’t even know if it was on the cards in a 15 min session).

She can take a good drilling and is very friendly lass, hence why I rated her neutral. She even asked me which club do I support, as I’m not really into football, I just said Leicester City :lol: she sure does talk a lot and asks loads of questions.

Offline Dynasty89

Thanks for review. She looks FAF.

Offline tightfoot69

I saw her briefly whilst visiting another girl. She looked pretty good from what I saw but bad teeth puts me off.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Jamesbattersea

From those VS pics she looks a bit manly or a bit Tranny looking!
Good price though.

Offline versace

From those VS pics she looks a bit manly or a bit Tranny looking!
Good price though.

Photoshopped to death. She doesn’t look as tranny in real life.

Offline versace

Nina has returned from Romania, I guess she ran out of money real quick, last time I saw her, she told me she would maybe come back in October/November and that she has a business back in Romania.  :lol: these girls are full of shite. She has only been away for about a month.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jayjuk

Nina used to be great, but then stopped kissing and became more mechanical, so haven't returned..

Offline versace

Nina used to be great, but then stopped kissing and became more mechanical, so haven't returned..

Unfortunately I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting her when she offered DFK, but I tell you what she looked so much better in them pics when she had no tattoos and she had a bit more meat on her. She has been around for a few good years now. I guess taking cock all day long will eventually have an affect on you, mentally that is. Shame. She is a nice girl and imo should have stayed in Romania. But I guess the money is just too good… so back to sucking cock it is.

PS. I won’t be returning either, been there done that a few times, and the buzz ain’t there anymore. She is too quiet for my liking as well. But good luck to her regardless.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 01:11:13 pm by versace »

Offline StealthGrey866

I saw her sometime ago, I thought she was pretty rough in comparison to her profile images. wasn't attractive, wasn't anything specilal. I seem to remember once I saw her I asked to change from 15 to 30 minutes.

Maybe it was me but she wasn't even exiting / great at any of the services?

Offline Hotdogboy88

I saw her sometime ago, I thought she was pretty rough in comparison to her profile images. wasn't attractive, wasn't anything specilal. I seem to remember once I saw her I asked to change from 15 to 30 minutes.

Maybe it was me but she wasn't even exiting / great at any of the services?

If you didn’t think she was attracted why did you increase you time with her from 15 to 30?

Offline versace

If you didn’t think she was attracted why did you increase you time with her from 15 to 30?

I think he meant he changed from 30 mins to 15 instead

Offline Hamster55

Unfortunately I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting her when she offered DFK, but I tell you what she looked so much better in them pics when she had no tattoos and she had a bit more meat on her. She has been around for a few good years now. I guess taking cock all day long will eventually have an affect on you, mentally that is. Shame. She is a nice girl and imo should have stayed in Romania. But I guess the money is just too good… so back to sucking cock it is.

PS. I won’t be returning either, been there done that a few times, and the buzz ain’t there anymore. She is too quiet for my liking as well. But good luck to her regardless.

I agree with the quietness the meet has no spark and is rather mechanical.