Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Alice and Maddison - Victoria House, Lutterworth, Leicestershire  (Read 3725 times)

Offline avfc1999

Long time lurker and it’s high time I posted some reviews on this excellent site.

The ladies in question

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 1 hour
Fee: £40 room hire and £300 for the two ladies
Location: well known establishment in Lutterworth, parking aplenty including on site.

I’ve been going to VH on and off for a few years. I’ve tried various ladies over the years and was feeling the urge for a 2 girl. Alice is an older lady (50 ish) , slim but with a fantastic body and Maddison is younger (30 ish) with a more voluptuous figure. Both give great GFE and OWO. They work well together and I managed to pop twice in each after sex in a variety of positions. Of the two I would say Alice was more ‘vocal’ while Maddison moaned a little  but got very wet. The best part was both giving simultaneous OWO - a sight to behold with two ladies chomping on your nether region.

I would recommend both ladies as an individual or duo encounter. VH is expensive for what it is and thankfully they haven’t raised their prices yet. Visits like this are worthwhile once in a while and this was certainly one of those.

Alice 9/10
Maddison 8/10

Offline shylad57

Thanks for your first review.
Pushing 350 notes for an hour is beyond my means but fair play to you going for it.
Was there any interaction between the girls?

Offline HornyHemel

Nice 1st review OP!!

Thinking about a MFF at Victoria House for 90 mins, but the costs are high!!  Having said that, I have seen both Ladies before at other establishments and rate them, so less chance of an expensive mistake!!

Offline fredhiggins

Offline avfc1999

Thanks for your first review.
Pushing 350 notes for an hour is beyond my means but fair play to you going for it.
Was there any interaction between the girls?

There was - mostly kissing but it was appreciated. Agree costs are high but for a once in a while it’s worth splashing out.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review I’m looking for a mff
Alice looks faf
Not sure I’m up for the £350 with a load of lesbian action thrown in

Online george r

Alice is Laura at GFE Sheffield.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one AV, glad you enjoyed the occasion. If you managed four pops in the hour, then hats off to you  :hi: and you certainly got your moneys worth, premium price or not.

I seem to remember Alice having some quite unsightly scarring around her tits, perhaps the result of some shoddy surgery. Is that right? It's 3 or 4 years since I saw her, so I might be getting confused with another girl.

Offline avfc1999

Just 2 pops for me - I can manage 3 if I am really lucky. I don’t recall these scars on Alice but I will have another look as I see she is on the rota for this Friday.

Offline afsdggd3

Alice is Laura at GFE Sheffield.

Laura's age on GFE Sheffield site is listed at 37, on Victoria House site it's 35, OP says she's 50 ish... big difference, any idea on her real, rough age?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 01:38:14 pm by afsdggd3 »