Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martina12345 - Derby (outcall)  (Read 1742 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6579769) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7056827) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Rabalder

Martina12345

1/2hr Outcall - £80
Full Service
(kissing, owo, 69, protected sex)

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened recently, i was feeling adventurous and wanted to book an outcall for a change.
As i had not met Martina before i decided on 30mins as she was local and if we didn't click i wouldnt lose much.
After initial comms via AW which we prompt to reply to we moved the discussion to WhatsApp along with a quick phone call and arranged a time/date/location/services.

Martina turned up promptly and was dressed discretely, i would describe her as profile and description as accurate, she has a natural beauty and she is petite! We chatted over a drink, all very relaxed and not rushed so I decided to lead the way to the bedroom and it felt like being on a first date, really relaxed DFK, slowely removing each others clothes, mutual fondling both becoming very aroused. I laid her on the bed for a very long session of RO, she has a lovely shaved pussy which tasted great and boy did she get wet letting out little moans, contorting and grabbing my head lot. Again leading the way i suggested 69 and she couldn't of hopped on me quick enough and started going at my cock with an incredible technique between spitting, deep throating and gagging... i haven' t had oral like that for some time and all the while i was feasting on her juicy bits which by now she was letting out some serious moans. I grabbed a condom and we fucked like teenagers in cowgirl, i could feel her pulsating around my cock.. i dont know where i found the energy from but was really going for it and she climaxed beautifully on top and a few moments later i did too, exhausted. Martina stayed on top for a while cuddling and kissing before getting up and made use of the bathroom to refreshen up before being on her way.

I hope to see her again for longer if i can find time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 11:07:17 pm by Rabalder »

Offline Randal P McMurphy

Had a proper lol.cReally outrageous...waste of a double cheeseburger! She knows how to live!!

Offline Dipper

Had a proper lol.cReally outrageous...waste of a double cheeseburger! She knows how to live!!

But if I was planning to waste one, that’d be an option very high on my list.  :yahoo:

Plus at least it’s something original on a profile for once.   :lol:

Offline Dipper

So I take it you sent her a face pic? As per her profile instructions state?

Online Notts bloke

Would love to try but she doesn't do in calls  :(

Glad you had fun though.

Online j122

New profile.... No mention of the cheeseburger  :D