Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AutumnNottingham  (Read 998 times)

2 review(s) for AutumnNottingham (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The girl.  Very genuine English college student. Profile accurate.  She really is only 5 ft tall.  I believe she really is 20yo. Pretty (and a tad curvy) as she says.  Very girl next door rather than model beautiful. Maybe the right word is cute.

The venue.  Safe city centre flat.  The normal messing around with phoning at last minute to get flat number after she sees me out the window. Annoying door security.  Normal.  A studio flat with nice bed no one else seemed to live there.

The meeting: She greeted me with a kiss.  We had a chat as little by little we undressed each other.  No rush. Great kissing, great BJ, happy to have her nice tits sucked.  Really seemed to appreciate RO.  More hot kissing. More RO. I got her almost to O, then condom on and great sex.  I think we really managed a simultaneous  orgasm.

Quite a long break with lots of chat, then realised I better go for more before the hour was up.  Loads of RO - i think we must have been in "injury time", but no way was she asking me to stop.  Then even better sex in 3 positions.  She had another O.

Overall great girl.  No clock watcher as I think it was 20 min over by the time I was dressed. (for extra time you might need to be a RO master like moi - j/k). But she doesn't seem to have back to back dates. I think she is hard to book as she is a student and has holidays and exams and so on.  This is extra money for her, not her career. I think she will be gone for a month this summer too. Not sure I will go back as she really is quite young - not think I fucked anyone so young since *I* was so young.  She was fine with me (50+) , but still a tad weird.  And not cheap at £150/hour.