Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Liz ❤NO RUSH❤NEW GIRL❤CURVY GIRL❤ ~ Westcotes Leicester  (Read 978 times)

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only

15 mins, £40
Covered BJ and CG
Said she would do OWO and FK by text but then said she doesn’t do that, not even for extra £££
Said she was Hungarian
Similar likeness to photos on VS

Side street off the A47, looked shabby from outside and room just about fit for purpose.

Liz was actually quite a friendly, reasonably attractive girl, with a cute face  I like a girl in glasses and she kept hers on, through the short meet.

Although the punt was quite vanilla, during CG she leaned over and breathed quite heavily into my neck and ears, which I found quite erotic.

If she did kissing and OWO, I would definitely go again and for longer but she doesn’t/wouldn’t so a neutral overall.

No plans to visit, only would as a plan c or lower.

Offline Zed_4k

Too bad about the no FK or OWO otherwise this girl would’ve been getting a pounding from me this weekend

Offline RAJEC

Profile shows oral without as being ✅

Did she not even offer it as an extra?

Offline sanjman

Profile shows oral without as being ✅

Did she not even offer it as an extra?

I did say your advert says you provide it and she said everything is ticked as yes but that doesn’t mean she will do it.  I offered to pay extra but she said she doesn’t do it.  Something things should be saved for people you have a real connection with, was her explanation.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:57:09 am by sanjman »

Offline RAJEC

I did say your advert says you provide it and she said everything is ticked as yes but that doesn’t mean she will do it.  I offered to pay extra but she said she doesn’t do it.  Something things should be saved for people you have a real connection with, was her explanation.

She’s talking bollocks  :lol:

Offline gbyld87

She’s talking bollocks  :lol:

Yeah I like to have a real connection with someone before I let them suck me off without a condom on for 20 quid extra too...

Offline Matto1980

Was it actually the same girl as in the Vs photo's?

Offline sanjman

Was it actually the same girl as in the Vs photo's?

No, they usually never are
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:59:16 pm by sanjman »