Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigigorgeous - Nottingham NG5 - Incall  (Read 2450 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6476964) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7035709) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Zed_4k

External Link/Members Only

Not punted in a while so thought id treat myself, the pricing is so far out of what I usually go with but not having punted in a while and curiosity of her from previous reviews getting the better of me I thought id make this one exception and splash out.

Fee:- £130
Time:- 30 mins

Comms - Got in contact through AW. Numbers exchanged and then set up the meeting through text. Couldn’t align our diaries straight away but did eventually find find a agreeable slot.

Location- Hotel based in NG5, I arrived ridiculously early due to a previous arrangement being cancelled so just loitered around the lobby until time. Staff seem preoccupied and didn’t seem to bother too much with ingoings and outgoings.

Received a text 5 min before my time with room details and made my way up. As I knocked on the door I was greeted by Gigigorgeous.. and a lad, now i was already prepared for this from ILO previous review and he put his head down and out the door as I entered, im sure he’s there more as a reassurance to her as she is young but can understand how this could be off putting to some.

Girl - Nice, pretty looking slim girl aged around late teens dressed in tight white leggings, which wrapped around and really showed off her nice little arse, and a white crop top. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her little boobs and nipples pressing against her tight top were a nice sight which got me going straight away. I was happy with what i was seeing and looking forward to the punt.

We then sorted out the paperwork which she took to the lad who was waiting in the the hallway and returned.

Meet - Small talk to start of as she sat on the bed and then into some lfk, which was nice and she did slip her tongue in now and again. She then got on her knees for some great sloppy OWO with plenty of spit and DT, she was really going for it, full of enthusiasm and really eager to please. Sucked my balls and really looked like she was enjoying herself, licking the shaft all over and was gagging as she DT my cock all the way. I was on the edge of blowing so i picked her up onto the bed and explored her body which was nice and RO tasted clean. On with the rubber and onto some RCG and then CG, then onto mish with plenty more kissing and then off with the rubber and finished in her mouth, she took the whole lot in like a little trooper. Ended with some small chit chat around where she usually works from and she doesn’t yet have a set location within Nottingham, and more moves around different hotels.

Overall:- A enjoyable punt from an enthusiastic girl BUT the pricing is something seriously to consider, she is pretty and delivers well but she is on the very expensive end of the scale, i was flipping between a neutral and positive purly down to costs but at the end i did decide for a positive.. Just! She does deliver a good service but not worth living on rice and beans for the rest of the week if it means breaking the bank. I hope this pricing is not the way forward.

Would i return.. Yes but she is a expensive treat.

Offline RedditchJay

£130 FOR 30mins....... yippppessss   very top end prices for Nottingham

Offline NickyBobby

Must say I’m getting increasingly tempted, despite the higher than average price

Offline Charliehutton

She looks gorgeous, as her name suggests. Yet she can only find three photos with which to flatter herself. I dunno.....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, glad you had fun

I had a chat about prices and she was saying there’s older women out there charging even more

Taking into account she doesn’t have an Incall location, her young as she will probably be paying the young lad to had about, if she’s not booked for the day at the hotel she’s probably not making much out of just a single punter and to be fairs there’s not that many reviews so I’m guessing it’s too much cash

I’d be happier at £100 but she’s so young, tiny and fit you pay for what you get sometimes imo
She did also mention she had loads of idiots grabbing her up, strangling her etc at the lower money so charging a bit more gets a better class of punter - maybe?

I will see her on a regular basis but not as often as I’d like at £130, it is a treat

Offline ZeroCount

She looks gorgeous, as her name suggests. Yet she can only find three photos with which to flatter herself. I dunno.....

I stumped up for the private gallery too, only to find that half the pictures in it were duplicates, either of the free ones or of each other.

Still, at least £1.20 doesn't dent the back balance quite like £130 would.