Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly at Leicester Ladies  (Read 1497 times)

Offline senior punter

Comms .  Easy, phoned number on website to make a same day booking and called again when on the street to be guided in to the venue.
Date 11/01/2022
Time 1300
Location.  Flat in the centre of Leicester, local on street  parking (pay and display) or nearby multi-storey .The flat is first floor above shops and access is by fire escape type stairs          which are on the steep side.
The Girl. Lilly is back!! One of my all time favourites  she had taken a year out but is now working again. pictures and description on website are accurate .
The Meet. I was so pleased to see Lilly is back and booked straight away for a same day appointment , payed £10 room  fee went into the room and Lilly joined me within a few minutes . The service was just as good as I remembered Kiss and cuddle to start then strip of the lingerie  and off we go . Lilly is up for most things ,I indulged in lots of boob kissing and fondling, fingering to pussy and arse, then I went down for some RO very nice and tasted good followed by 69 and OWO for me this was followed by sex (protected) in as many positions as I could manage basically  cowgirl,doggy,and missionary  with her legs up on my shoulders , pulled out at the last second off with the condom and finished in Lillys mouth. All in all a punt to remember
The Cost Lillys charge was £70 for half hour  so a total of £80 with room fee I think it is real value for money and will be going back for more soon  :) :) 

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Please put the link in your post, not the thread subject.

Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:00:14 am by GingerNuts »

Online scouting

Judging by the look and tats I believe she is listed at Massage Northampton under the name Hayley External Link/Members Only

30 mins cost £60 with no door fee. She was new last week I think, or the week before, but is not on this weeks rota so it may have been a short lived residency

Offline RAJEC

A bit of advice mate. To maintain discretion for yourself, don’t put date and time on your review