Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CURVY BUSTY KAY - Bulwell  (Read 1692 times)

6 review(s) for CURVY BUSTY KAY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for English busty k (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 5scott6

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Kay a handful of time but not for a long while now and this is the first time since being able to register here. Meet happened a couple of weeks ago. Short phone call on my way home from work made to confirm availability and pricing (already knew location from previous visits). £50 for 30 minutes sex only or £60 for what she calls full GFE - I opted for the £60

Location - Private house at the end of a  cul-de-sac in Bulwell, nothing particular to note about it. On street parking easily available, fairly discreet as it's quiet being a dead-end

Looks - Pleased to report exactly like her pictures. She is a bigger lady, profile says size 14 but I think 16-18 is probably more realistic but somehow all of her size goes to her thighs, ass and boobs. Stomach is flat and she definitely looks curvy rather than big. A few tattoos and light fake tan

The meet - Confirmed my arrival and she said the door was open and just to walk in. In the door and quickly upstairs where she was waiting. Confirmed the £60 option and straight into undressing on both parts. This is unfortunately where the punt takes more of neutral than a positive. Not much on offer, no kissing, OWO only and nothing to set the mood etc. Just right into it with no build up or foreplay. Told her I'd rather give than receive oral as my preference and she laid down and I went between her legs. Pussy well shaven and tasted good with no particular smells etc so all good. Several minutes of this and a finger inside before an abrupt stop as she said it was time for the main event. Condom on and into missionary, few pumps and done. Afterwards she insists on taking the bag off herself as to avoid any mess

Overall - Not the best but definitely a good value pump and dump. If you go in with those expectations you won't be disappointed but I wouldn't recommend for much else. Will return if in the mood for another short punt

Offline kingkong69

I think I had this girl a few years back..It was a bad experience..Think she changed her profile a bit.. :scare:

Offline hunkybc

Yeah bad experience for me too! I gave a neg review!
What I find weird is her understanding of GFE....yet offers no owo or kissing.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Sounds like a neutral at best but if you left happy I guess it is a positive.