Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Leicester VS ROM  (Read 574 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Thought id leave her review as i saw her a few weeks ago

Price £60 for half hour

She used to be part of a group which consisted of her, Karla and Karina the two that had red hair at one point and a place on Western road ,  I think this friendship has broken down and they have gone to do their own things

Saw her profile a few times on VS and never really thought of seeing her until the recent discussions on here and found my self in her neck of the woods and thought id give it shot

Fired off a text and got reply pretty quickly and within 15 mins or so i was in through the door , where she was hiding behind
Initially i thought she looked alright and followed her up the stairs which gave me a nice view off her behind and legs as we go up

Entered the bedroom where she has a couple of mirrors and large flat screen TV just resting angled on the floor and wall with music channel on

She was Just going through the motions , no eye contact , no smile and nothing to say

Light BJ OWO , RO , Clean snatch , doggy then missionary popped in bag .

Inserted finger in her whilst in 69 position to which she said no fingers and so retracted and did pursue this anymore

She felt quite loose also and she was covered in fake tan and no tits

Had time left but the lack of conversation or anything from her side left me with no other option then to F off out of there and into the night after 25 minutes or so

I thought she may have been like this as it was around 11pm , but then thought no if she is working and being paid then she she should provide and please and show some enthusiasm

The only thing I liked is she kept asking if I'm ready to fuck or more BJ from time to time and she has quite a nice slim figure

My advise is don't get your hopes up high , was just another typical rom service . Others have differed in their opinion but for me this was a neutral

Quick P&D , my advise not the half hour that i opted for

Just your usual location also off Tudor Rd,  very similar to the old Tolly/Claudia place . A few polished tiles on the floor downstairs ain't going to do much for me as I'm there for one thing only and it weren't all that great

I kind of knew what i was going to get but just wanted to see what she was about and the timing and me being in the area was right so it was what it was

She said she does duo with " Jasmine " whoever that is ?

Neutral from me
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 09:16:44 pm by 801 »

Offline 801

Yes mate , just updated the first Post

Offline Goldfinch

Offline GingerNuts

She said she does duo with " Jasmine " whoever that is ?

Nina works from the same premises as Emily new hot bombshell - Leicester VS

They share a yard anyway.

Offline 801

Yes , i noticed the review that mentions this , its a shame it was not a positive