Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcalls  (Read 703 times)

Offline OnTheSly

so I'm setting up my first outcall this week. Have booked a day room through one of the main websites that do this and arranged for someone to visit. Having never done this, I wondered if you more experienced punters could offer advice?

First; is it less or more likely things won't go through on an outcall? Should I have a plan B/C lined up just in case?

Second; do the WGs still bring the rubbers or should I stock up?

Any other tips for a first timer in this field?!

Offline KentAde

For god's sake make sure the prossie is DEFINATELY going to attend before you pay for the hotel.......ie text them before you check in, etc...

Offline OnTheSly

I always text the morning of a punt out of habit as I travel up to London and don't want to waste a day regardless of hotel cost - but definitely a great reminder that this doesn't change for outcalls either.

Have a few ladies on my HL that only do outcalls so am hoping something will happen even if not my plan A

Offline PLeisure

Well, I don't qualify as an "experienced" punter so take from this what you will...

Of the six meets I've had since end of Dec '14, only one has been an In-call. And, (thankfully) only one Out-call has been a B&S. [As her profile has since disappeared from AW, I haven't reviewed her]
This leaves four remaining Out-calls. Three with the same girl; the last one was also a Day Rate arrangement which worked out well, in terms of acceptable pricing and comfort/ cleanliness.

Main thing I'd suggest is to remain cool and collected if you're in a hotel environment. Inevitably, at some point you may feel mildly paranoid....
eg.1 - the man sitting opposite the lifts who kept staring at me soon after I'd checked in and was headed to the room. Security? Who on earth sits facing the lifts.....
eg.2 - the electronic key card that failed to open the door as I tried to usher in my WG. Coincidence? Fuckers on reception ! I then had to charm the Housekeeping girls, who were in proximity, to gain entrance with their master key.
See? Both unnecessary.

Condoms. Yes, if she's good she'll have - and prefer - her own supply. But always have your own as back-up. In case...

Is it likely that she won't show up? Difficult to anticipate this one.... how have the comms been? You should be able to gauge a WG's attitude through the pre-meet comms, ideally. But that's no guarantee of an appearance.
I like hotels as they're neutral territory - neither yours or hers. Hopefully less chance of a WG getting spooked.

Regarding a Plan B/ C.
By all means. But it isn't fair to pre-book those WGs in the eventuality that your 1st choice fails to materialise. Punters don't appreciate getting bumped for another booking, no point treating WGs in a similar fashion.
Not that I'm assuming this was your intention, you understand  :hi:

Have a great punt  :music:

Offline PLeisure

oh, And make sure to meet her outside the hotel to eliminate any potential B&S scenario. Take a good look - if it's not the girl you're expecting don't do the 'gentlemanly thing' like I did and still gallantly walk her through reception then up to your room. No. Tell her the barefaced facts..... "You're not the girl in the profile. I'm cancelling this meet." And walk back into the hotel.
Do this even if Sergei has driven her to the venue and is grinning away at you.

She may try to insist that it is her body and the face has been Photoshopped on, but that still doesn't explain why she's even thinking this meet can work. It's already failed and you need to get away from the situation immediately.
Bringing her into the hotel if it's a B&S is akin to her having her foot in the door. Don't let that happen.

Then you hastily call around for Option B...

If it's the right girl, then all good.  :thumbsup:

Offline OnTheSly

Meet outside? Ok that's something I hadn't considered at all - was assuming she'd come up to the room, but get your reasons for it.

Do you think the extra cost associated with outcalls (hotel plus WGs extra fee) is worth it? The neutral ground makes sense, getting the full time (having a shower on your own time) and opening doors to ladies who only do outcalls. Any other benefit?

Offline OnTheSly

PS comms have been great so far so feel fairly confident she'll show up. Was thinking about being greedy and lining another girl up for later in the day  ;)

Offline PLeisure

You're probably midway through your punt now - in which case, hope it went well - and my apols for the delayed response  :hi:

Meet outside? Ok that's something I hadn't considered at all - was assuming she'd come up to the room, but get your reasons for it.

Yes, most people seem to prefer that the girl navigate her way up to your room. For me, having experienced a B&S, I'd prefer to vet the girl outside. I've hopefully detailed the advantages of this, should it turn out to be B&S.
For a secondary meet with the same girl, by all means let her come up to your room. Although I still prefer to meet them downstairs and walk them up. Maybe I'm overdoing the gentlemanly bit  :P

Do you think the extra cost associated with outcalls (hotel plus WGs extra fee) is worth it?
It's your money that's in question.... your decision entirely.
My current circumstances (temporarily not living in London) requires a hotel room, which I combine with work meets to help justify the cost. This conveniently limits my punt rate to once a month, if lucky.
But, yeah - it can almost double the cost, which needs some consideration. And/ or, diligent research in selecting the most appropriate WG.
If in a hotel, I tend to go for WGs who only offer Out-calls, and never above £120/hr.

Offline King Nuts

Do you think the extra cost associated with outcalls (hotel plus WGs extra fee) is worth it?

I do, and that's pretty much all I do these days. With a bit of planning, you can easily get a room (day room, or for the night) for as little as 60 quid. And plenty of good outcall girls at 120 quid, or less.

I've found the outcall girls (mindful of the need to collect their fee and knowing you'll go for Plan B if they fuck you around) tend to show up on time. You can freshen up and get ready in your own time and on your own terms, and you don't have to deal with some malfunctioning or even downright nasty shower and bathroom in some 'orrible flat. The sheets will be clean, and once you've done the deed, they leave you in peace to do what you need to do to face the world again.

Offline PLeisure

Agree with K Nuts...

I see these hotel meets as something of a treat...... enjoy 1hr with a hot girl, say "goodbye", shower, order in room service, check out the On Demand films.

Fun  :dance: