Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Summer Skye touring Bristol  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol in June.  Hot looking MILF  :rose: but pricey at £150ph with no anal and very
mixed reviews on here.  :(

robbybox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol in June.  Hot looking MILF  :rose: but pricey at £150ph with no anal and very
mixed reviews on here.  :(
Hmmm... difficult to make a judgement given that her reviews are so mixed. But all her recent ones are less than glowing.
Titsman threw a spanner in the works because with a name like that calling her praises you'd think she was indeed like her pictures. But it seems he was not who he was supposed to be.
Myself I would err towards caution. The fact that she tours all over the place to me would suggest that she rarely sees the same punter more than once (maybe an incorrect assumption).
 :unknown:

Offline Roth

Hmmm... difficult to make a judgement given that her reviews are so mixed. But all her recent ones are less than glowing.
Titsman threw a spanner in the works because with a name like that calling her praises you'd think she was indeed like her pictures. But it seems he was not who he was supposed to be.
Myself I would err towards caution. The fact that she tours all over the place to me would suggest that she rarely sees the same punter more than once (maybe an incorrect assumption).
 :unknown:

Looks like Titsman was Sweet Summer Skye herself.  :(

vw

Shit reviews and must be just over 50yo  IMO.

Maybe one for the moose loving community or those that 100% focus on tits !

Will you be reviewing Roth >?

Offline Roth

Shit reviews and must be just over 50yo  IMO.

Maybe one for the moose loving community or those that 100% focus on tits !

Will you be reviewing Roth >?

Not a chance. :scare: