Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight Experiences - Good or Bad!  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Zack D

Hi guys,

Was thinking of treating myself to an overnight booking this weekend, just wondering what your experiences have been either positive or negative, any WGs that come recommended (or to be avoided!). Thanks!

Offline hendrix

I love 'em. BUT....only ever with regulars I know well. I cannot recommend that you do this with a prossie you've never met before. It can work, but it's a real punt. Far better with a regular that you've seen for longer bookings (2 hours plus) already and know that you're going to get on with for that amount of time.

A lot of people here will say "why pay a prossie to sleep?" and it's a fair question.....but that's all down to how you want to spend the night. You're paying, so you set the expectations and that is always easier with somebody you know well. Most of my overnights feature very little sleep, and it's usually because I'm totally fucked rather than the girl :D

Offline Zack D

Good advice thanks Hendrix - I'm not planning on much sleep either!   :) What is acceptable in terms of hours to and from for an overnight in your experience?

Offline hendrix

Good advice thanks Hendrix - I'm not planning on much sleep either!   :) What is acceptable in terms of hours to and from for an overnight in your experience?

It varies, girls will say 8,10 or 12 hours. Again, the benefit of a regular here is that it can be much more relaxed. Many girls will say that they require "at least 4 hours sleep" and if you're happy with that, fine. But if you're not, you need to be clear about what you expect and I'd  say that if you're just going to stay in a hotel room the whole night, you might find that actually, you get tired and want to sleep...which is then a waste of money. However, if you go out, to a sex club for example, then many of those will not shut till 4-6am and before you know it, you've been up all night up to no good :D

Again, doing that is MUCH easier with a good regular.

Offline Jerboa

Yeah why pay a prossie to sleep?  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Don't! :D No reason to on an overnight if you've got any kind of imagination :)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

For what you get either side of the sleeping. Some of us older types need to sleep a little bit to reload.

Also worth mentioning I'm running an RB for an overnight. Ignoring skanks I wouldn't touch with a bargepole, I have a surprising number of quality bids under £300 for a 12 hr overnight.

Offline akauya

If I booked an overnight the prossie wouldn't sleep a wink. Not because I would be fucking her all night but because I snore like a bear with a sore head.

Offline che_666999

I have had a couple of overnights with girls that I hadn't met before but there was a lot of comms before to ensure I got someone suitable both on the sex side and also someone who can hold a decent conversation.

I spent the nights in hotels and like others have said, unless you go out then spending time on a nice comfy hotel with some wine and food before hand usually means you end up sleeping a lot.
I noticed that after 3-4 hours of play there would be very little else left to tick off and a bit tiring. Then you end up playing for another 6-7 hours of sleep.

So now, I just book girls for 3-4 hours which ends up cheaper. I actually had two ladies who even stayed over as they got too comfortable and it would be easier to leave in the morning. I came to the conclusion that a overnight in a hotel was a total waste of time.

Like others have said, if it's a girl you have seen before and click with then it might be worth it, but I stay clear of them now

sash

a couple of regulars that are nympho's can carry on fking 10-4am, 2-3 hours sleep and then wake them up by having hot tea or coffee in your mouth and wake her up with hot oral - your hot tongue and lips sucking her pussy - they love it - just like them waking you up with that trick in reverse. Your advised to tell her she will get a surprise when you wake her up if she hasnt fk'd your brains out overnight lol.
You might even want to take a hot towel(s) but I will leave that to your imagination on how to use that for another trick ;)

Quite a few girls will stay overnight anyway if you booked them for 4 hours. Just let them have a shower, as some girls tell me some guys are funny about girls having a shower and drying their hair in the mornings!!

bigone

Seems a waste of money
Why just not get a couple of girls
For a few hours over a few nights
I think this would be more fun
Bigone

galcom666

I do overnighters in HK all the time, they specify from 1030pm onwards to 9am though.

Primarily because it is cheaper than a hotel, a decent HK hotel can set you back $1200, a book on the evening hotel can cost you $2000 a shitty one $600. Overnighters start from $1600-$2000. It's almost like getting sex on top for free. Plus it is one of the very few instances were a HK WG will let you cum as many times as you want. As mentioned elsewhere it's price per pop in Asia.

A word of caution, make up can REALLY change the look of a girl. I met one at 1am and after the first couple of rounds she took her make up off, it must have added 10 years. I didn't feel like it afterwards.

Offline che_666999

word of caution, make up can REALLY change the look of a girl. I met one at 1am and after the first couple of rounds she took her make up off, it must have added 10 years. I didn't feel like it afterwards.

Totally agree, once the make up is off and you've explored every nook and craney for the 100th time .....a good nights sleep seems much more appealing then another round :) 

Go for early evening booking for 2-3 hours and then show them the curb!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:01:23 pm by che_666999 »

Offline Londonpunter30

Think it all depends on why you punt.  I enjoy the conversation and companionship side as well so an overnight is great for me, feels more like a date.

If all you are concerned about is getting your end away then an overnight probable isn't for you