Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 8 Thai Thai Massage - Horfield, Bristol  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Jonlove69

I can’t post this as a review so am posting in the discussion section

My back and neck have been aching recently so wanted a 30 minute back massage.

I called and made an appointment easily. After some confusion at the start about whether to remove my boxer shorts it turned out that hand relief is an option at £25 extra. I didn’t take up the offer but will go back next week

£55 for 30 minutes with hand relief. Not bad eh ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

I can’t post this as a review

you could actually (in the massage review section) - the basic requirement is that a booking was made and accepted by both parties (or you walked in on spec and had a session). But it might be best to wait until your return as you will have more to report then.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 10:33:58 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline TerryTibbs

Interesting, more info would be usful.

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Jonlove69

Terry thought you might like this place  :D

There were two ladies. My masseuse was on the larger size so not my type. When I left however there was a pretty petite Thai girl who gave me a nice smile. That’s the reason I’m going back !!

Offline houseboot

There have been Reviews, e.g.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294561.msg3072008#msg3072008

Once upon a time, not that long ago, there was just one Thai shop in Bristol ... in Kingswood.

Now, only 4-5 years later, there are at least a dozen plus a number of Thai Independents.

Of the shops, I believe 4 are legitimate but the other 8 provide various degrees of naughtiness.

This one has links with at least 3 of the others.

Offline TerryTibbs

Terry thought you might like this place  :D

There were two ladies. My masseuse was on the larger size so not my type. When I left however there was a pretty petite Thai girl who gave me a nice smile. That’s the reason I’m going back !!

Pretty petite Thai girl !!!!!!  Please report back on her  :thumbsup:

Thanks

Terry  :timeout: