Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bathford Bella. Bath  (Read 1311 times)

Offline somersetcider

External Link/Members Only

Hi gents

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Bathford Bella? I’m a sucker for blonde MILFS. Any info much appreciated.

Offline joninbristol

No, though I'd love to, but will be waiting for her to get her head out of the clouds with her pricing.
:hi:

Offline bdyno

No, though I'd love to, but will be waiting for her to get her head out of the clouds with her pricing.
:hi:
+1

Offline Landlubber

Bath’s a wealthy city and quality is scarce. I wouldn’t bet on that price coming down any time soon. No point me taking an hot and a half these days I’m afraid, but for those who can use it, her pricing at that point is more competitive. On my HL now in case I’m feeling flush. Good spot, thanks

Offline Chris1966

She is not in Bath or Bathford but in Bradford on Avon

Offline Jamesbro

I agree. She needs to bring down her prices. We exchanged comms and were going to do a car meet but when she said her prices were the same..... we ended it there.

Offline bdyno

I agree. She needs to bring down her prices. We exchanged comms and were going to do a car meet but when she said her prices were the same..... we ended it there.
Why would you expect her to lower her prices for this?

She obviously has a high opinion of herself with the exorbitant rates (plus extras depending on your needs) and specifically says she doesn't do car meets, so if anything were she to agree to  one it's a safe bet it would be an even more ridiculous charge.

Offline somersetcider

thanks all - I'm still deliberating