Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxX Katie 1982 XxX - Paulton/Bath- Anyone seen her?  (Read 881 times)

Offline Jamesbro

Morning,
Have had some comms with Katie and she does do incalls in bath.
Im tempted by £35 BJ she offers.
Her profile only has two pictures of her bum so not sure about looks.
Has anyone seen her?

Offline BathKinkster

Do you have a link for her profile?

Offline Jamesbro

No sorry. Shes on AW under Bath section.

Offline bdyno

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She has a negative review on here already for letting someone down.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:11:08 pm by bdyno »

Offline Fuzzyduck

No sorry. Shes on AW under Bath section.

Some friendly advice: learn how to post links if you're asking about a specific SP, and do a search on here first before asking. The best way is to search for the unique AW ID which takes care of any profile name changes, as has happened in this case.

Offline Jamesbro

Some friendly advice: learn how to post links if you're asking about a specific SP, and do a search on here first before asking. The best way is to search for the unique AW ID which takes care of any profile name changes, as has happened in this case.

I did do a search on her name but came up with no results before posting. Thanks for the heads up on AW number  :thumbsup:

Offline BathKinkster

I did do a search on her name but came up with no results before posting. Thanks for the heads up on AW number  :thumbsup:

Jamesbro - did you book her in the end?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Any intention of contributing to the forum or just asking questions?

Offline Jamesbro

Tried booking a couple of times but she wasnt free or didnt reply. It says on her profile she has a job and nosey neighbours. So limited times.

Offline Jamesbro

Just noticed shes putted her price up for BJ and changed profile to mention not being too rough. Maybe she had a bad experince..... :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

From Site Rules

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

You have been a member on here for over 3 years, posted to say you have been to see girls, yet make no contribution on this forum.

You need to change otherwise you won't be on here for long.

Offline BathKinkster

From Site Rules

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

You have been a member on here for over 3 years, posted to say you have been to see girls, yet make no contribution on this forum.

You need to change otherwise you won't be on here for long.

Noted, and cheers. Once restrictions are eased I'll endeavour to do so..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Noted, and cheers. Once restrictions are eased I'll endeavour to do so..

:thumbsup: