Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet fakes  (Read 560 times)

Offline TheMuffman1985

Just posting this as I feel I need to. Just came across this profile (  External Link/Members Only )as 100% genuine pictures. Well if this is the girl then she is a pure model who I’ve seen on loads of glamour model sites. Some of the girls on Vivastreet seem to come as absolute stunners all for a £100. All TGTBT of course. Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen some Roms for a cheap punt and some are genuine and are beautiful (but with the revolving door attitude)

So the question is how many of these vivastreet girls have you seen recently that are genuine and good punts?

Online scutty brown

Melissa Debling apparently

External Link/Members Only

use Yandex -it really helps

Offline HappyHarryIV

What I don't understand is when the same girl has one name on AW and another name on Vivastreet - surely thats simple enough of a task to get the name right. Is there any logical reason for this?

Online scutty brown

What I don't understand is when the same girl has one name on AW and another name on Vivastreet - surely thats simple enough of a task to get the name right. Is there any logical reason for this?

may be different girls stealing the same photos
by why not use different names, it increases the chances of being picked by a punter

Offline HappyHarryIV

may be different girls stealing the same photos
by why not use different names, it increases the chances of being picked by a punter

I saw one that caught my attention on AW today in Swindon called Saraa, on VS she is Jasmine - when I see that it decreases the chance of seeing her at all as it suggest to me B&S. If she had the same name she would have doubled her chances, we all know that these are not their real names anyway