Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plumper dilemma  (Read 938 times)

Offline MancSean

My normal type of lass I normally prefer is probably size 8-10 sometimes I might go for someone larger and have had great times with size 12 and 14's. On a few occasions just for the urge I have even gone larger and have had a couple of older size 20 plusses not something I would do again though.
In civvy life I prefer 8-10 especially if it's something permanent and do not remember having a big girlfriend. My friends and family think I am superficial and probably true but there is nowt worse in my mind than being on hols around the pool and on the beach being with someone that isn't a match to the other slimmer bodies around the pool. Did this once and was the worst holiday ever.
Anyway I dated someone the other day who is in early 40's I am 48 who is probably size 14 pushing 16 hard to tell with what she was wearing. Had good tits and plenty of cleavage and was quite pretty not beatific.  Anyway we got on really well and will go out again. For me I want to meet someone get to know them before anything physical happens this time.
Probably going to see her at end of week again and if we get on my punting days will probably be suspended whilst I am dating. However I am off work this week and am going to go away somewhere in the car for a few days. Not sure where yet will decide tomorrow.
I want to go somewhere that I can get a top punt from a very dirty bird.
Originally I was going to see a hot firm bodied girl type in her 20's.  But now seeing it could be my last punt for a while and seeing I like 2 hour punts I only have the budget for one punt this week. Or now thinking if I should find a plumper milf closer to the girl I just dated so I can try and imagine if I would be able to handle the extra pounds on a regular basis. And that's where my dilemma lies and I guess this is why I prefer punting than the real world because I can pork more waivish younger fanny.
I am really torn at the moment as there are endless younger slimmer girls I want to see but for a plumper I will need to do extensive research which I don't mind doing to find a suitable brass.
Any of you lads had a similar situation?

Offline sticko

In a word, no mate.  But if I were in your shoes I'd stick with your punting type for the punt and see if you can fuck your size 14-16 bird if and when the opportunity presents itself. 

I don't know about you MS, but for me civvy sex and punting sex are quite separate (usually), so even if I punted a 'type' to see if it might work in civvy life, there's no guarantee the experience would be similar enough to make the comparison a valid one.  And then all you've done is miss an opportunity with a firm-bodied hottie you wouldn't normally be able to see because they're too far away, and not really learned anything either. 

And you kind of know what you're letting yourself in for already if you've seen a size 20+ WG.  After that size 14 will seem skinny :)

Offline MancSean

In a word, no mate.  But if I were in your shoes I'd stick with your punting type for the punt and see if you can fuck your size 14-16 bird if and when the opportunity presents itself. 

I don't know about you MS, but for me civvy sex and punting sex are quite separate (usually), so even if I punted a 'type' to see if it might work in civvy life, there's no guarantee the experience would be similar enough to make the comparison a valid one.  And then all you've done is miss an opportunity with a firm-bodied hottie you wouldn't normally be able to see because they're too far away, and not really learned anything either. 

And you kind of know what you're letting yourself in for already if you've seen a size 20+ WG.  After that size 14 will seem skinny :)
Wise words of wisdom I think you are right and I will regret not going for a slimmer younger model

Offline johnbanebridge

I would say for a punt if it could be your last for a while, try and fulfill your wildest desire. 

Offline sticko

oh, and good luck with the date :)

S

Offline cueball

Op

I'd go for the bigger girl, in a try before you buy kind of mindset. To me it's win win, if you like the big girl experience then great, if you don't then it's a no go with the new bird and you can climb back on a young hotty at your leisure.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Either you like larger ladies or you do not.
Either you like ladies because you fancy them whether they are large or small (and old or young) - or you do not, which is my attitude.
So think less and feel more is my suggestion. More right brain, less left brain.

Go forth and punt.

Offline Trevor12

I think the experience of a timed encounter with a plump prossy won't be comparable to shagging a plump civvy who is genuinely into you.

I say book a punt with a young slim hottie way out your league; and see what the sex is like with the civvy when you get there. Have your cake and eat it  ;)

SirFrank

I generally wouldn't entertain bigger than a size 10-12 when punting but occasionally I do like a chunk. A few years back at a parlour I picked out a chubby older lass and had a magic punt. She was a reeet shagger and I recall sweating like an alcoholic at a juice bar. That said I ain't a fan of chubby lasses

Offline Tiger63

Few months ago I booked a lass who was over 30 stone....fkin outstanding punt.
Quite simple the best kisser I have ever been with.
I didnt fancy a bit RO as I feared I would never be seen again if she breathed in but everything else was spot on.
Ended up coming all over her face.
Fkin shame she gave it up.

Offline MancSean

Thanks for all the advice lads I think I am veering towards my usual slimmer younger type at the mo. Fancy the west Country probably Bristol but depends who's available Wednesday onwards. Tomorrow I will be doing plenty of research and hopefully get some time booked with a filthy brass