Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The question of older guys  (Read 4250 times)

Hawkwind71

How do my fellow punters deal with this? Looking at AW profiles, the fact that a lady will see an older guy can be stated on the profile itself, in the FAQ or in the interview. But only about 10% do this. Which leaves a lot of guesswork for the fit 59 year old punter. I stopped sending messages asking if they do/don't but I read reviews where the punter says he got lacklustre service he suspects because of his age. I've had great service from some very young ladies so I know it can work well. 'as long as you are clean and respectful blah blah'

My question, how do most over 50 punters deal with this. And. Is there any help on UKP with this ???

Offline Jimmyredcab

My question, how do most over 50 punters deal with this.

There is nothing to deal with.     :hi:

Unless the girl states "no old bastards" on her profile I assume that I will be made welcome.

If girls had age limits they would lose an awful lot of business.     :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

59? older? Pah poppycock.

I am 73 and have no problems and avoid only those ladies who state a precise upper age limit and even get into those sometimes. I do also avoid ladies who might be the age of my granddaughters. In my introductory emails I use the phrase 'and I am older than you' and that seems to work OK.
Only one pop though.

Unless the girl states "no old bastards" on her profile I assume that I will be made welcome.

ho ho, I am certainly old but not an 'old bastard'. Interesting to read your self-description, to while away the time waiting to read your next review.

Hawkwind71

Happy with the responses even thus far.

I love to discover my chief worry is not a concern at all.

Right, from now on no news is good news, taken on board.

Thanks guys

yumyum3

There isn't an issue. Just like with the ladies you visit, its all in the attitude and if you're in shape and clean, enjoy  :drinks:

pking_paul

Would I be right in assuming you mean younger girls mainly? Some of the older fit women do it for me and I prefer the experience these days, not that i am older than you but I'm no kid either  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

ho ho, I am certainly old but not an 'old bastard'. Interesting to read your self-description, to while away the time waiting to read your next review.

Don't hold your breath ----------------- unlike you I am extremely fussy, my next punt could be months away.    :hi:

vw

if you're in shape and clean, enjoy  :drinks:
Never had a shape problem with anyone, a Romanian hooker told me prefers big guys as less likely to get STI because nobody else will touch me, had to laugh !

Hawkwind71

There isn't an issue. Just like with the ladies you visit, its all in the attitude and if you're in shape and clean, enjoy  :drinks:

Thanks yumyum. I am going to limit my questions UKP but this one has always been on my mind. I feel terrific about it all now. So I am really glad I asked.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I've been turned down twice in the last 15 years or so on the grounds of age, that's all.

For most it does not matter, and many younger women have told me they prefer older men as they get treated better and get a better fuck.

I guess I'm lucky that I don't look my 66 years. Sometimes I'll say how old I am afterwards. It's so nice to get a "No, you can't possibly be ..." sort of response.

Hawkwind71

Would I be right in assuming you mean younger girls mainly? Some of the older fit women do it for me and I prefer the experience these days, not that i am older than you but I'm no kid either  :hi:

In general its the younger girls but I once saw a 37 year old who would not see anyone over 50. But as I have learned from this thread, if they say nothing then its wide open. Only avoid the ones that state no.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've been turned down twice in the last 15 years or so on the grounds of age, that's all.

I have been turned down a few times in Thailand but never in the UK.      :hi: :hi:

Hawkwind71

For most it does not matter, and many younger women have told me they prefer older men as they get treated better and get a better fuck.

I guess I'm lucky that I don't look my 66 years. Sometimes I'll say how old I am afterwards. It's so nice to get a "No, you can't possibly be ..." sort of response.

Yes a little bit of flattery is always good. But that also shows she treats it as a proper business not just a girl trying to make a bit of extra cash. I have only been turned down once so I think all the answers bear out what you say.

yumyum3

Never had a shape problem with anyone, a Romanian hooker told me prefers big guys as less likely to get STI because nobody else will touch me, had to laugh !
Sorry about that, VW, a bit ignorant on my part. Thanks for taking it in good humour  :drinks:

Hawkwind71

This made me laugh too, thanks Virtual.

The lesson for me here is the real WGs don't look at you and say to themselves 'do I/don't I fancy him'.

It's only the part timers who don't understand the work ethic that say no.

vw

Sorry about that, VW, a bit ignorant on my part. Thanks for taking it in good humour  :drinks:
No offence taken, being big they are more likely to ride me, my favourite lazy position.

Grumbleguts

Now that is funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :hi:

Grumbleguts

Been a few " sorry i only see younger guys", and then they meet Mr Dusty Phone :(, and then seem to change their minds ;) :hi:

Offline The Hound

...I don't worry about my age - I'm 54 and your only as old as the woman your feeling and in my case its the under 25's and they always seem most appreciative of a little experience! :)

Never been an issue with me - I'd say the OP is over thinking that one .....lie back and enjoy and don't worry about your age - a pro pro$$ie doesn't worry about your age - not an issue!

Enjoy.

Offline Roth

Many prossies are only interested in the size of your wallet rather than your age.   :unknown:

Some seem to think that older guys are one pop wonder so easier for them.  :unknown:

Hawkwind71

...I don't worry about my age - I'm 54 and your only as old as the woman your feeling and in my case its the under 25's and they always seem most appreciative of a little experience! :)

Never been an issue with me - I'd say the OP is over thinking that one .....lie back and enjoy and don't worry about your age - a pro pro$$ie doesn't worry about your age - not an issue!

Enjoy.

Yes I admit I do overthink things. But this has only ever been my one question so better out than in if you pardon the expression. Now I can lie back and enjoy.  :dance: :yahoo:

Siadwel

I never worry about my age either, 62, nearly 63. Never been a problem, only one pop in an hour, but I can hold out until 40-45 minutes. takes 90 minutes for me to reload again, but that's cool, I'm preferring longer meets these days. Blueys work a treat, too.

Occasionally, I have a laugh about it, like the girl, first time I saw her,  who asked me what I like to do. I said, 'I like to fuck sexy little hookers half my age'. She looked at me, smiled, and said, 'Ok, I'll go and get my mum'.  We both collapsed laughing and I've been seeing her (not her mum) every little while ever since.

One of my current favourites is just a year or two older than my youngest daughter, the other is the same age as my eldest daughter.

It all works for me. Age is just a number if you're young at heart.

Ben4454

This made me laugh too, thanks Virtual.

The lesson for me here is the real WGs don't look at you and say to themselves 'do I/don't I fancy him'.

It's only the part timers who don't understand the work ethic that say no.
problem with girls like that is they end up with a dusty phone.

Offline NIK

Most age limits tend to be for the younger blokes. This is probably because they think older men will treat them better, but also because they won't be rampantly banging away at them for ages like a young stud would.

I am proud to say I've never been turned down.
Whether I would have been turned down as a younger punter I don't know because I barely punted in my twenties and not at all in my late teens / early twenties. Barely even thought about it. Bit like these days.
However the difference was back then I didn't think about it because I thought I was going to get lots for free naturally.  Now I know I will never get it naturally for free ever again. I don't think about it much now because I can't be arsed!  :D

Offline NIK

If a prossy did say 'no old bastards (or something more polite), I don't think I'd see her even if I wasn't an old bastard as it suggests a poor attitude.

Hawkwind71

I never worry about my age either, 62, nearly 63. Never been a problem, only one pop in an hour, but I can hold out until 40-45 minutes. takes 90 minutes for me to reload again, but that's cool, I'm preferring longer meets these days. Blueys work a treat, too.

Occasionally, I have a laugh about it, like the girl, first time I saw her,  who asked me what I like to do. I said, 'I like to fuck sexy little hookers half my age'. She looked at me, smiled, and said, 'Ok, I'll go and get my mum'.  We both collapsed laughing and I've been seeing her (not her mum) every little while ever since.

One of my current favourites is just a year or two older than my youngest daughter, the other is the same age as my eldest daughter.

It all works for me. Age is just a number if you're young at heart.

Fantastic insight Siadwel. Thank you.

Hawkwind71

If a prossy did say 'no old bastards (or something more polite), I don't think I'd see her even if I wasn't an old bastard as it suggests a poor attitude.

Good point but there are those that seem popular and lots of feedback yet clearly state NOB. I agree with Ben that a WG who turns down an obviously large pool of older guys will soon get a dusty phone. Great euphemism.

Offline NIK

I don't give a toss about whether she's young enough to be my daughter (or granddaughter) maybe because I don't have any.
What I certainly don't want to pay for, and never have had the desire to even when younger myself, is for ones old enough to be my mother (or grandmother!)

Hawkwind71

I don't give a toss about whether she's young enough to be my daughter (or granddaughter) maybe because I don't have any.
What I certainly don't want to pay for, and never have had the desire to even when younger myself, is for ones old enough to be my mother (or grandmother!)

I think I can now say my question is truly answered. Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

+5000

Who in their right mind would pay to shag an old granny.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

+5000

Who in their right mind would pay to shag an old granny.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I have and would do so again. It wouldn't do for us all to like the same thing!!

tcm

vw

+5000

Wasn't in my right mind but shagged one in a caravan last year.

Don't hold your breath ----------------- unlike you I am extremely fussy, my next punt could be months away.    :hi:
I am very fussy, which is why so many of my punts are positive.

+5000

as a senior citizen I adore mature ladies as you might see them. To me a 50-year old is 23 years younger than me and can be a real turn on. But so can a 30 year old.

I have and would do so again. It wouldn't do for us all to like the same thing!!

tcm

+1

Offline smiths

How do my fellow punters deal with this? Looking at AW profiles, the fact that a lady will see an older guy can be stated on the profile itself, in the FAQ or in the interview. But only about 10% do this. Which leaves a lot of guesswork for the fit 59 year old punter. I stopped sending messages asking if they do/don't but I read reviews where the punter says he got lacklustre service he suspects because of his age. I've had great service from some very young ladies so I know it can work well. 'as long as you are clean and respectful blah blah'

My question, how do most over 50 punters deal with this. And. Is there any help on UKP with this ???

If a WG doesn't state she has an upper age limit then I don't mention my age as it should be neither here nor there as its punting not dating, my side of the deal is to turn up on time, clean with the agreed cash. I haven't been turned away due to my age as of yet but a WG who did this and hadn't stated it on her profile would get a negative review off me as a timewasting cunt.

Offline smiths

He hardly ever punts nowadays preferring holidays as he has posted so banging on about him doing reviews like you like to do with various members is a waste of time, but up to you of course. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Like this 44 year old Romanian.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

If punters had to be in shape many like me wouldn't get a look in mate, as I know from parties there are many punters who aren't in shape, being in shape should also be neither here nor there, a WG is offering a service for cash, being clean is essential of course, this assumes the WG hasn't put no fat/unfit fuckers welcome obviously. :D

Offline smiths

I assume this is a joke, how can a guy who barebacks skanks who are obviously doing that with any Tom, Dick or Abdul be very fussy. :vomit:

Offline PLeisure

I said, 'I like to fuck sexy little hookers half my age'. She looked at me, smiled, and said, 'Ok, I'll go and get my mum'.

This is quality  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

tcm

Indeed, some of these Granny sites charge the same or more as a regular WG Agency site so there must be enough punters paying those rates for them to continue to charge them, age is just a number which with WGs is more than likely a lie anyway so I go on condition, very few WGs I have seen over 50 I have fancied but there have been a number of exceptions over the years. A case of different strokes for different folks.

Steptoe

Like HP I too am 73 - and have never had a refusal
And like HP and TCM I give a +1 for the somewhat older ladies. Occasionally I indulge at the younger end of the age range but generally like a min age 30, but some of the very best I know are 40+.  True they are almost always Thai ladies which means they do LOOK 10 years younger than their actual ages.  Oldest lady so far is 56, and by heck she was a real performer who obviously enjoyed the hour or so as much as I did.

Step

Offline NIK

+5000

Indeed, Jim. However fortunately for them there are always plenty of   :wacko: about!  :D

yumyum3

If punters had to be in shape many like me wouldn't get a look in mate,
Sorry about that, mate. Please refer to my earlier apology to VW   :)

Offline tantric talents

asked me what I like to do. I said, 'I like to fuck sexy little hookers half my age'. She looked at me, smiled, and said, 'Ok, I'll go and get my mum'.  We both collapsed laughing and I've been seeing her (not her mum) every little while ever since.

Age is just a number if you're young at heart.
Absolutely brilliant!
Must try that one and couldn't agree more.
You are as young as whoever you are feeling  ;)

Offline threechilliman

Like HP I too am 73 - and have never had a refusal
And like HP and TCM I give a +1 for the somewhat older ladies. Occasionally I indulge at the younger end of the age range but generally like a min age 30, but some of the very best I know are 40+.  True they are almost always Thai ladies which means they do LOOK 10 years younger than their actual ages.  Oldest lady so far is 56, and by heck she was a real performer who obviously enjoyed the hour or so as much as I did.

Step

I'm only late forties and punted a GGILF earlier in the year who turned 65 in May. Very good she was too and much better looking than I was expecting. For filthy talk, she rivalled Rebecca More which is going some. She's got a mate who recently went on the game at the age of 70. Needless to say, she's in my HL - I just have to do it! Something so wrong about fucking a woman old enough to be my mum and yet so very right. Off to a parlour tomorrow though to fuck someone young enough to be my daughter - variety my friends!!

tcm

Offline smiths

Sorry about that, mate. Please refer to my earlier apology to VW   :)

No worries mate. :drinks: