Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip clubs = not worth it.  (Read 11059 times)

Mr Shack

If this belongs in the off topic part then please move it there.

A guy that I work with came in looking pretty upset, not his usual happy bantery self, I asked him what was up, and he looked down at the floor and then said quietly "I when to a strip club on the weekend and blew about £500, I am so ashamed" I said to him "oh shit mate, that really sucks, we all do stupid things" All I could think was what is the point of a strip club? (I have never been to one but whats the point when I can pay for a sang instead of going home feeling horny after having a girl dance for me with NO SEX) but I did want to tell him that there is some thing better then a strip club, its called punting but I don't think that would go down well, as I would have to explain why I know what it is, he will likely think that its low to pay for it, etc.

I mean in comparison to what he did I had a 1 hour punt on the weekend for £120 and came home feeling happy and sexually fulfilled.

Just wanted to share something that I found amusing.   

Offline AnthG

I have never been to one, but I would love to go to a strip club mainly for what you see on American movies they look like they'd be fun.

I think they would be great fun to have a private dance in one.

But not at the prices you are saying £500.

I think absolute max £20 for a 10-15 min private dance would be very good value for money.

I am not sure how that is next to the reality prices people pay though. But if its that price ^ then I would say definitely worth it.

If a private dance is the same price as a 30min punt (£50) then yep, total rip off
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:26:53 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think absolute max £20 for a 10-15 min private dance would be very good value for money.

I thought private dances lasted the length of the record, not 15 minutes.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I thought private dances lasted the length of the record, not 15 minutes.     :unknown: :unknown:

I don't know, I have never been to one, but if its something like £20 for 4mins is not good and is a rip off.

If I ran a strip club it would be £20 for 15 mins :)

Offline JR

Have a look at this thread - some  prices & timings on here - very much NOT vfm imo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50589.msg662656;topicseen#msg662656

Offline HornyHemel

I have only been once which was a couple of years ago on a night in Birmingham with a mate, we both agreed after one dance each @ £20 to 3 mins that we would be better off (both financially and sexually) in a brothel.  The brothels weren't up to much to left with money in pocket and punted back in MK. 

Strip clubs are just money making machines for those that own them and blokes are easy prey for good looking girls after a few overpriced drinks...

Offline pianodave

Strip clubs here are a rip off. I have had fun in ones in the US where $20 gets you a dance where you can touch the girl all over, but £20 and no touching is pointless imo.

Offline strongbow

america total different to uk lap dance (strip clubs)..you can eat a meal in the usa ones (the strippers also waitress)and cheap lap dances.
total rip off in uk if like most they £20 a dance (for one record) although i did find the western bar in edinburgh only a fiver in the afternoons a few years back..deffo loved that place..would still pay a tenner for a dance in an afternoon
5 different girls for £50 not to bad ..a good tease is something different..

Ben4454

Strip clubs are a real waste of time.

I remember being about 19 years old and going to a strip club in Blackpool. Back then it was £10 for a strip dance but we got it for £5 since we were the first guys of the evening. A girl dances all over you maybe a couple subtle strokes and thats it. What a waste of money.

Best experience was I pulled this brunette girl in a club once and her boyfriend came up to me and took her away - i met her in a strip club about 5 months later and we went back to her place.

Offline AnthG

Have a look at this thread - some  prices & timings on here - very much NOT vfm imo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50589.msg662656;topicseen#msg662656
Four strip clubs in Norwich. Private dance prices are pretty standard across all the clubs.

Lace and sugar and spice on Prince of Wales road are fairly big, 20 for a naked lap dance and 40 for a bed dance. Pretty strict timing wise with all songs cut to 3 minutes dead on.

Platinum lace just off the market place, 20 for lap, 40 for bed dance, charges more for entry, also quite big.

Fallen angels on timberhill more allowing time wise with each dance the length of a song which ranges from 3-5 minutes. Again, 20 for lap dance, 40 for bed dance.

Thanks, £20 or £40 for 3 mins is a joke.

The other thing is, everytime in Newcastle you see the agencies say "former stripper" of any new girl. Everytime without fail the girl has been very unnactractive when her face has been shown. Its so much of a trend that I actually avoid former strippers as I know she will look completely ugly for me.

So I don't think you will be getting any girl next door type babes for 20/£40 for 3mins.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:53:59 pm by AnthG »

Offline KidCandyShop

Quite a few years ago went to legs 11 in Birmingham when they had a promotion on, £5 a dance me and my mate had a couple each and than I had the wonderful idea of getting 4 of the girls to come to our table and start dancing and writhing over each over on the table, within seconds of me arranging this and the girls starting virtually all the other men in the club came standing around our table, with me and my mate telling them to fuck off and pay for it yourselves. It was a great sight and worth the tenner each, drunk up and left not long after that as thought that cant be beat for a lap dance.  :hi:

Offline george r

never been in one ever, have been in a few  Manchester pubs a good few yrs ago at dinner times that did have strippers on..

Offline flybynightpm

Only positive thing going for them is that they are socially more acceptable that punting... you can go to one on a stag do or with business colleagues with relative impunity... can't do that with a whore...  They are however, bad vfm ( unless someone else is paying) and very frustrating... but good fun if your with mates and are too pissed to worry about the £...   My first punt was a week after my last visit to a strip club after being wound up and frustrated beyond belief... so thanks Secrets...;)

Offline temudjin

16 minutes of no touching dancing comes to £80. You can have a 30 min punt for that much!! Thats nearly double the price per minute!!  :scare:

Offline itk

Been to several strip clubs, and although it's a good night with mates out, it's definitely a rip-off. £20 for a dance that lasts 4-5 minutes, or £40 for the same thing but lying on a bed. The woman mostly are incredible though, but what really pisses me off is others (work colleagues esp. women) saying they all offer extras. I've never seen or been offered this, even though I've asked a couple of them.
The best strippers  I've seen were at a pub called The Gallon Can, used to be in the 90's and on a Sunday afternoon. £2 to get in at 12 noon, then followed just one girl who would firstly do a 10 minute strip to underwear. Hour later and the same sort of thing but would end up naked, then she would pass around a pint glass and you'd put a couple of quid in. She'd then do a full strip, and some bloke would get pulled up on stage and get the job of rubbing baby oil into her tits and arse. Was lucky to be up there a few occassions. :yahoo:
One such girl was called Sophie who would appear on Babestation.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Don't get them at all?? It's like going to your favourite boozer with a raging thirst on a baking hot day, ordering a nice cold pint, watching it get carefully pulled and then just sitting there gazing at it before going home leaving it untouched and not drunk....... Effing barmy I reckon!

Offline The_Don

In my experience that the case, 1 song and  most of the dj play tracks are never extended version.

These places, can sting price wise.

A company I used to work with, MD took us out to several.

Pay to get in (£10)

Pay to hang up coat. (£5)

Pay for dance's (£20+)

Pay for drinks (£150 for a bottle if JD) + tips.

Door staff in some cases can be a little foolish.

Waste of time IMO, usless you wish to manipulate other in that environment:

Drink, women and business etc
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:48:23 pm by The_Don »

Quesadilla

Used to go to a lot of the strip joints in the East End in the 90s when I was based in docklands - a bunch of us would go once or twice a month, and they were pretty good vfm if you didn't bother with the private dances. In most cases girls would do a show then come round with a pint pot and collect tips. They ranged from grungy pubs to the likes of Metropolis and Browns in Shoreditch which are still going strong.  You could get a couple of pints in over lunch and see four or five stunners put on a great show and tip in £10-20 depending how tight you were. ;) 

Then Spearmint Rhino appeared and changed things - most have gone the SR route with hardly any of the grungy pubs left - the Robert Peel here in Kinsgton closed down last year. That said I was reading that the Rhino group in the UK is in trouble to the tune of a £2.1m loss last year and potentially some dodgy tax dealings. 

I went to Rainbows a few years back for one of my best mates' stag do and there was this one girl who's bod was just my type, looked the spitting image of Christina Ricci, and I blew about £100 on dances with her over the course of an evening - at the end of it she asked if I wanted to walk her home but I was out of cash at that point and couldn't really skip out on my best mates stag do even if I wasn't married. :)  Oh well.

Offline stevedave

Yeah, they've got to be the biggest con ever...I've been a few times and have been moderately sensible, but I know lads who have blown hundreds of pounds in no time at all.

Yes, the women tend to be extremely hot, but unless I'm at least going to get noshed off, there's no chance of me spending that kind of money anymore.

As a side note, I reckon cleaning the bogs out in a strip club must be the most horrendous job imaginable  :scare:

tonibell99

I have been to some lapdance bars abroad but never seen a stripper in my life. It is something I would try in other countries but due to the strict laws in the UK I don't think I'd bother
NOT for £500 though

Ben4454

Some strippers do 'extras'. In blackpool me and my friend were offered a lesbian show for like £300 - yeah right.

Offline MancSean

Went to Atlantic City once and won quite big on the roulette. So went to a place think it was called Cheetahs and dropped the whole lot.  Showered the barmaid with about $500 just to get her knickers. Plus had about 10 girls around us like flies around shit.  Was a great night but unrealistic.
Also moscow probably the best place I have been for strip clubs. Touching encouraged plus rooms for shagging at about 120 for an hour. For £300 you could take a bird home for the night which I did many times. Plus they probably had the best sushi I have tasted. At midnight they had about 50 girls prancing around naked on stage was like dying and going to my version of heaven.
In this country though unless you go out into the sticks it's a total rip off. There used to be a place in Leighton Buzzard where you play pool with the girl's whilst they stripped and played naked much better value than a lap dance. Some of the angles they used to take a shot was worth the tenner alone

Offline hw189

UK strip / lap dance clubs = not worth it.

Abroad = Hell yeah

I was in Tel Aviv (Israel) some months back and even there, the girls in the lap dance clubs allow (at least) dry humping to completion in the private rooms, if not hand jobs.

Offline The_Don

Went to Atlantic City once and won quite big on the roulette. So went to a place think it was called Cheetahs and dropped the whole lot.  Showered the barmaid with about $500 just to get her knickers. Plus had about 10 girls around us like flies around shit.  Was a great night but unrealistic.
Also moscow probably the best place I have been for strip clubs. Touching encouraged plus rooms for shagging at about 120 for an hour. For £300 you could take a bird home for the night which I did many times. Plus they probably had the best sushi I have tasted. At midnight they had about 50 girls prancing around naked on stage was like dying and going to my version of heaven.
In this country though unless you go out into the sticks it's a total rip off. There used to be a place in Leighton Buzzard where you play pool with the girl's whilst they stripped and played naked much better value than a lap dance. Some of the angles they used to take a shot was worth the tenner alone

Sounds good (Germany)

The UK scene is far off some other places.

I remember going to clubs the uk  and watch hundreds of pounds change hands, with very little in return service or product wise

Offline Blackpool Rock

Some strippers do 'extras'. In blackpool me and my friend were offered a lesbian show for like £300 - yeah right.
Wasn't there one of those "investigative journalist" programmes on TV that exposed this in one of the Blackpool clubs quite a few years back?
As I recall it was called Wildcats on Clifton street and it was also ordered to shut for not enforcing the No Touching rule -
 External Link/Members Only
Pretty sure it burnt down along with Yates wine bar etc so not a total loss

Diehard

Strip clubs are a huge waste of money as most you can't even touch the girl. Most will fuck for money out of hours but charge insane prices and offer a shite service.

Some strip clubs have private areas where you can have extras but again the prices are ridiculous.

Offline stevedave

Plus they probably had the best sushi I have tasted.

I hope that isn't a euphemism  :D :lol:

Mr Shack

I forgot to mention that he was with 3 other guys from work and he was also buying drinks with that £500, so its not as bad as having spend that on just dances, but still thats a fucking expensive night and it had only been a week since payday as well, I think he needs to get himself a wife to give her the money, with little in return he might feel less ashamed about that.

Also seeing as everyone is saying that clubs are better outside of the UK, whats the best (or one of) places in Europe? 

Sureshot

Only ever been to one strip club and the whole process was shit.  Cant remember how much i paid, maybe £20, for a short dance from a bird i couldnt fuck.  Seriously, whats the point?

No interest in being cock teased.

jcdmj12

Going to a strip club is like going to a restaurant, paying to read the menu, and leaving.

vt

There used to be a place in Leighton Buzzard where you play pool with the girl's whilst they stripped and played naked much better value than a lap dance. Some of the angles they used to take a shot was worth the tenner alone

Pity it wasn't Snooker, you could try potting the pink and go for a tricky brown!!  :D

vt

The £1 in a pint jar places in Shoreditch are pretty good value as strip-joints go. You can stay for an hour, have a pint and see 6 hot girls strip down to their birthday suits on the stage for about a tenner. They come up to you to try and persuade you to go for a £10 private dance (no touching), but no hard-sell involved and it's nice interacting with them. The quality (looks) of the girls is up there with the best you see in punting...plus some very skilled/acrobatic/flexible on the pole.

Ultimately it is a cock-tease, but you could get yourself revved up there and head to Soho for some relief, could be a cheap way to punt.

Offline MancSean

Pity it wasn't Snooker, you could try potting the pink and go for a tricky brown!!  :D
Very amusing and yes I prefer your twist on it

vw

I always ask for Echoes by Pink Floyd when I go 23 mins !

Offline Mr Sinister

The £1 in a pint jar places in Shoreditch are pretty good value as strip-joints go. You can stay for an hour, have a pint and see 6 hot girls strip down to their birthday suits on the stage for about a tenner. They come up to you to try and persuade you to go for a £10 private dance (no touching), but no hard-sell involved and it's nice interacting with them. The quality (looks) of the girls is up there with the best you see in punting...plus some very skilled/acrobatic/flexible on the pole.

Ultimately it is a cock-tease, but you could get yourself revved up there and head to Soho for some relief, could be a cheap way to punt.

Pretty much this, great to do with the lads have a pint(in the pubs not clubs).

Also good girls to chat up too.

Offline howrude

I much prefer this kind of stripping to lap dancing clubs. I find lap dancing clubs to be mechanical and not very erotic, even if the girl is getting close to you. In a more traditional striptease, where you have a girl getting her bits out infront of a room full of guys but not necessarily getting close to any, they seem to be more relaxed and naughtier.

Offline MancSean

I hope that isn't a euphemism  :D :lol:
No but did get the pleasure at a place in St Petersburg where we ate sushi off a naked woman. Was very expensive and no kinky stuff. Shane as I certainly eat some from her pussy

Offline Clanger

I've never been to a strip club. I don't know if it still goes on (probably) but I read stories a few years ago about strip clubs that are just traps to extort money; the story goes that you pay a reasonable fee to get in the door, but then they force you to buy drinks or leave (and the drinks may all be soft drinks - no licensing required) and they don't tell you the prices; then they bill you at £25 per glass and if you refuse to pay, a pair of East European gentlemen with short cropped hair and big muscles frogmarch you to a cashpoint and rob you.

Hyperchicken

I've never been to a strip club. I don't know if it still goes on (probably) but I read stories a few years ago about strip clubs that are just traps to extort money; the story goes that you pay a reasonable fee to get in the door, but then they force you to buy drinks or leave (and the drinks may all be soft drinks - no licensing required) and they don't tell you the prices; then they bill you at £25 per glass and if you refuse to pay, a pair of East European gentlemen with short cropped hair and big muscles frogmarch you to a cashpoint and rob you.

That sounds like a story from the Daily Mail. As with punting if you're going to find yourself in a situation like that then you're an idiot.

The reality is that they're like a cheesy nightclub with an extortionate entrance, slightly overpriced drinks and young girls trying to lure you into dances for which if you have half a brain cell you'll agree a price for beforehand.

But yes, they are not worth it, other than sometimes they're the only option to keep drinking into the early hours.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:59:25 pm by Hyperchicken »

Offline MancSean

Those places do exist  and my mate got stung bad in one. They are mainly I'm soho called clip joints
But there are or were many  meaning 90% of them strip pub and clubs that don't do strong arm tactics to extort money from
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:16:09 am by MancSean »

Offline Marmalade

Most UK strip clubs are a bit rubbish these days. Very mechanical and strict rules on touching. In Edinburgh the best deal is West Port where you can £5 dances and free entry weekdays early doors. Better dances usually someone that speaks English or Scottish or is a complete newbie. The Romanians are mostly, not all but mostly, cunts. At those prices you can afford to blow £50 plus the price of a substandard coca-cola just for the experience but the experience isn't that much.

Abroad is sometimes better but not much. Plenty of U.S. (non- city centre) clubs will do a decent dance, maybe a little freebie grind, and a bj or full sex in the private dance. But you need places off the map to avoid spending stupid money and to also ensure good service. Not for the feint hearted. S.A. ones often don't bother dancing that much, just a tired prelude to see if you want sex. Occasional exceptions, mostly overpriced.

sunday

I went to the strip bars in Shoreditch long before I was a punter, and still enjoy an occasional visit when I am in London. There are a lot less strip bars in Shoreditch than there were about 15 years ago. Watching the strippers isn’t a physical turn. But I like seeing lots of beautiful naked woman, and there is no problem stairing.

I think The White Horse is the best strip bar in Shoreditch.

LL

I always ask for Echoes by Pink Floyd when I go 23 mins !
I see your Echoes and raise you, “Shine on You Crazy Diamond” also by Pink Floyd, coming in at 26:01!
In the strip-clubs I've been to personally, the dance you pay for indeed lasts the duration of one song and the sort of shitty pop-dance bollocks they plays means you're lucky to get three minutes for your £20.
I agree - it's not worth it.

alexDeLarge

I have only been to strip clubs in the US and Canada, various different states. They all range in quality based on the region and how much vice feels like cracking down on them.

Been to some where its nude board looking women that have had too much work down wondering around. Others where its real dancers that are putting on a great show with or without clothes on. Others (Arizona) where you go in, pay US $40 and you get three songs where the girl gets on you and lets you touch her anywhere. On the 3rd song, she opens your pants and give you a HJ. Let me tell you, when you are on the road and want to relax in the evening thats a great way to end the day. Women there ranged from really hot to slags.

Canada is pretty much brothels when I went. Women would come sit on your lap, ask if you want a dance, reach down and start playing with your dick trying to entice you. If you go for a "dance", they will take you to a "private" area off the main floor where there is about 4 to 6 other couples, everyone minds their own business. Then the girl will talk you into a BJ (with condom) or FS, and you will complete the act right there. Prices were decent.

Best experience I ever had at a strip club was in Maryland where I was just chilling and a syrian girl sat down with me and we just talked shit all night between me, her and the guy workers. It was time to close, and I figured I would get a dance, I figured nothing ventured so I asked the bar tender if we could use the private room, which really was private. He lets us, so we go back. This is supposed to be a topless lap dance is all, and starts out as such but she said my jeans were not comfortable so she opens them up leaving me in my britches. She also takes off her panties and then starts grinding on my dick, the whole time getting wetter and wetter through my underwear, was really intense for me. She starts getting flush, and really working it, seeming like she is on the verge of cuming but does not go, finally she says "fuck it", opens her purse pulls out a condom, puts it on me, climbs on and starts cumming virtually right away. I don't last long after that, but it was damn intense. No extra money asked for, all I paid was the standard $20 for a lapdance. I left the club that night feeling like I had a 10 foot dick. Sadly I had to leave town the next day, and did not get back there for 4 years later and she was long gone. Once in a lifetime experience.

Offline snaitram99

There used to be two in Soho, Sunset Strip and another can't remember name (Boulevard?) where you could pay something like £15 and watch (mostly) reasonably attractive girls dance and strip for as long as you like. Don't know if either still going (this is > 15 years ago) but decent value, especially if you sat behind the bloke who kept putting £5 notes in their garter (which they seemed to keep on for this very purpose when divested of all else) :thumbsup:.

Big Cat

Agreed they are an enormous waste of money. I got taken to one in Shoreditch (forget the name) and my boss paid for us all to get a few dances. I remember thinking I could have had half an hour with Hot Katalina with the money he spent on just me. Strip clubs outside of the UK are better because at least you're allowed to touch the girls.

Going to a strip club is like going to a restaurant, paying to read the menu, and leaving.

:D Exactly

Offline JamesKW

I never really found them a rip off,I used to go to a couple of pubs in London,sometimes in the lunchtime.I used to buy cheapest drink (approx. £2) then you put £1 in girls glass when they come round,usually around three times in an hour.Total cost approx. £5 to £10.You normally got three full strips by some pretty hot girls and because it was lunchtime there was hardly anyone in there so it was like having a private dance.

Offline MancSean

I never really found them a rip off,I used to go to a couple of pubs in London,sometimes in the lunchtime.I used to buy cheapest drink (approx. £2) then you put £1 in girls glass when they come round,usually around three times in an hour.Total cost approx. £5 to £10.You normally got three full strips by some pretty hot girls and because it was lunchtime there was hardly anyone in there so it was like having a private dance.
How many years ago was that I doubt you could get away spending so little now days

LL

How many years ago was that I doubt you could get away spending so little now days
Yep, that's what I thought. The girls probably stripped down to their petticoats. :D

Offline webpunter

Leeds used to be excellent for lap dancing a few years [like 5-10].  Sure i put a post on here - i can't be arsed to read through.  Went again last year - pretty shite.  The clubs were pretty empty.  A clamp down by the council end of 2013.  In the hey-day there was a club on Wellington St - can't remember the name - Blue Cheetah or similar.  Was linked to Purple Door.  40 mins VIP in a private room @ £100 included enough grinding to eventually shoot my load.  But in comparison to indie punting & parlours then a waste of money.  Used to occasionally go to lappy bars for a short visit after a few beers and before a parlour session.  Maybe one dance @ £20 usually didn't bother & just left in the mood for massage / HE & whatever else