Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Options? - Reading, Berks  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Worldie14

Got an inch to scratch but a bit overwhelmed at the amount of Gum Tree options offering massage in Reading at the moment.

Anyone got a good recommendations please?

Ps I have seen Lara years ago and not been back because arranging it always is an inconvenience her end...

Offline Marsh Mitch

Are you keen on the ones from Gumtree only ?
I used to frequent Asian haven in reading. Used to get lucky most times but of late it ain’t that great.
You can walk off if you don’t like a woman. Ask who is available.

Offline Worldie14

Cheers mate. No don't have to be GT...unsure where else to look though?

Have been where you suggested before would like some place knew even if the rep isn't as well known...

Offline Gustav Klimt

It's always going to be hit & miss in parlours with the girls rotating, but I've had some fun times in the George Street & Prospect Street parlours. Whenever I've been to George Street I've not seen the girl until I've got upstairs & into the room. Prospect Street is probably better as you see the girl in reception so easier to walk if you don't fancy it.

Offline Rockhard6959xxx

Lotus Spa in Newbury tends to be pretty decent if you’re able to get hold of Cindy. They do sometimes have some right munters though, worth confirming before with Kelli who’s working.

Online heathen666

Asian haven was great the first time I visited. Second time nothing was offered beyond a semi decent massage. On the 2nd visit I did notice a different girl on the front desk and signs up in the room saying no sexual services offered (dunno if this was there before or it's a normal thing for these places).

Might have to check out the other places next.

Offline bigboy96

Asian haven was great the first time I visited. Second time nothing was offered beyond a semi decent massage. On the 2nd visit I did notice a different girl on the front desk and signs up in the room saying no sexual services offered (dunno if this was there before or it's a normal thing for these places).

Those 'no sexual services offered' are in most places.

Offline Marsh Mitch

When was your first first visit ? Is it pre Covid ?
If yes, I experienced the same. The quality seems to be going down.
I had wonderful time the first many times. Not anymore.

Online heathen666

When was your first first visit ? Is it pre Covid ?
If yes, I experienced the same. The quality seems to be going down.
I had wonderful time the first many times. Not anymore.

End of April 2021. I only went as the SP options in Reading at the time were non-existent and this review popped up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305485.msg3198343#msg3198343

Offline Marsh Mitch

End of April 2021. I only went as the SP options in Reading at the time were non-existent and this review popped up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305485.msg3198343#msg3198343

I had spent time with sophy last year .. she has drastically put down the weight this time around when I saw her .. she is open for anything ., I didn’t ask for sex though