Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steamy girl Crawley  (Read 493 times)

Offline BenGunn

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is going to have a great New Year!!

Has anyone seen this lady External Link/Members Only ?  No pics but loads of reviews.  Is she genuine?

Offline Batterson

She’s advertising bareback so not for me thanks.
I’ve not punted for ages alas but I’m not tempted to come out of retirement for a barebacker with no pictures

Offline BenGunn

Crap, didn’t see that!!  Just saw that there was no photo.  I’ll avoid.

Offline Paul99

Although I haven't seen her, and would never see a bb'er anyway, I have wondered for a while if she was the barebacker formerly known as Francesca who worked on the Crawley / Horsham borders and disappeared from AW shortly before the Steamy Girl profile was made?

Offline MrMatrix

This girl isnt the real deal me thinks. Check out her reviews, many are on the same day
Take      BlueBoy5069 (3)  all three review are for this SP
               foreplayDany (10)  4 of these are for this SP, the other 6 are no longer no longer active (NLA).
                   wowboylol (12)  5 of these are for this SP, the other 7 are no longer active. 9 of these are over a 3 day period :thumbsdown:
                    LuckyMojo (6)  All 6 of these were over a 2 day period, none are now active. :thumbsdown:
                   TallGuy53 (10)  3 of these are for this SP, 1 is for Wild N Sexy, the rest are no longer active. Many postings the same day.
                ggoodman (5)  2 of these are for this SP ( same date), 3 are no longer active yet same date.
               NackyNoo (14) 2 of these are for this SP, the rest are no longer active. However most are posted on the same/similar dates
              marcoppolo (9)  1 is of this SP, 1 is Miss Kinky, the rest are NLA and ALL 9 are posted 6-10/august
                      dirtyajay (8) All 8 posts made between 21-25 October
              DirtyKiss69 (7) 4 of these are for this SP, 2 NLA, 3 of these posted 7 August.
       LuckyRooster60 (8)  1 is this SP, the rest NLA, all post took place  3-10 August
I could carry on as most are similar. As I see it there are one or two genuine punters in here but the bulk is very creative and fictional.
But as she is a BBr I cant see any of us checking this out......

This probably answers the OPs enquiry :hi: