Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa Diamond - Lichfield Road Birmingham  (Read 4424 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Has anybody been to Spa Diamond in Birmingham recently. It used to be  Thai parlour , now looking at their website it looks like there are no Thai girls working  there now. In fact it looks like a legit massage place, they even list a bloke on the list of masseurs :scare:. Although I quite fancy a massage off a lady called Natalie but I doubt if
a happy ending would be on offer unless anybody knows any different, or is it a case of TOFTT
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:27:36 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I go there regularly because the massages are good. I had extras when theThai girls were there. Had a very sensual massage of Angela I think she might do a bit extra if pushed! Let us know how you get on!

Offline bonham

Was that with towel on or of.  boxers on or not Keith

Offline Samjos

Last time I was there was xmas as a xmas treat and got extras but from recent reviews if you search then this does not appear to be on offer any more

Offline bonham

Thanks samjos think it was still owned by the thi girls at Xmas maybe I wrong just wondering if Keith had to keep his boxers on has he not long been

Offline Bhammale39

Last time I went was about March/April so under the new management. She told me to get undressed and on the table while she left room so I just went naked, she did my back but then on turn over covered me with a towel.

Offline bonham

Well I think I will try it out with Angela someone has to give it another go if not looks like yna

shithappens

Maybe I'm missing it ,, but is there a link ?

Online mr.bluesky

Last time I went was about March/April so under the new management. She told me to get undressed and on the table while she left room so I just went naked, she did my back but then on turn over covered me with a towel.

So I take it you did not get a happy ending ?

Offline bonham

Well if i don't get one i probably have to go straight to a local place to finish the job so could be expensive

Offline Bhammale39

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Was that with towel on or of.  boxers on or not Keith

Boxers off towel only on front. I just get the feeling there could be more but I've never pushed it with Angela. Have the  men's £45 hour destress massage it's the cheapest and is the same as the others

Offline Hondaboy

I went this afternoon, not even a cc swipe on the old chap

Offline bonham

I went to had a spa bath and a hour massage no boxers no towel 50 pounds. great massage .must have spent 30 minutes just on my bum and I mean everywhere when she got to my bum it just got better every 5 minutes but no hr didn't touch  my dick just close.she seid don't tell no one so here I am telling you load of fuckers .so if you go don't say well you did it for some other guy so I want the same has she seid that don't allow hr and she has never done hr .gave her 20 pounds tip to encourage her for the next time or next punters and it was such a sensual massage well worth it but probably go 45 minutes for about 30 pounds next time .

Offline bonham

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I went to had a spa bath and a hour massage no boxers no towel 50 pounds. great massage .must have spent 30 minutes just on my bum and I mean everywhere when she got to my bum it just got better every 5 minutes but no hr didn't touch  my dick just close.she seid don't tell no one so here I am telling you load of fuckers .so if you go don't say well you did it for some other guy so I want the same has she seid that don't allow hr and she has never done hr .gave her 20 pounds tip to encourage her for the next time or next punters and it was such a sensual massage well worth it but probably go 45 minutes for about 30 pounds next time .

Did you see Amanda? Did you ask for no towel or just lie there naked? Do you think if she gets to know you better you could be on to a winner?

Offline bonham

Offline Keithchegwin2017

No i seen Angela

Sorry I meant Angela. Did you ask not to be draped?

Offline bonham

Just seid don't need the towel .think thay just put towel on cus thay not know the customer so you have to let them know what you want otherwise that just take you has wanting a normal massage then things go from there plus having the Bubble bath means thay seen you naked anyway
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:26:11 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

She only works Monday and Friday usually. if you click on the threpist you want see if thay working on that day on there website she waiting see if she can get a place in Birmingham uni if not going back to London

Offline Stapler

This place seems very hit and miss and not worth the bother, especially with better on offer elsewhere.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bonham

Yes i like a challenge. I know there's better places but its fun trying to see how far thay go  and not knowing think thers about another 5 girls there to try
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:17:28 pm by bonham »

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Did you get a boner when you was on your back? Did she respond to it?

Offline Stapler

It's a fbsm challenge!

I think your challenge is finding out what other punters are up to!

Did you ask not to be draped?

When you going again?

Did you get a boner when you was on your back? Did she respond to it?

Online mr.bluesky

If work commitments and funds allow will try and get along there this weekend and hopefully settle this once and for all.I still think all I will get is a fairly decent massage but no happy ending which will leave me frustrated. May have to call in at old lode lane on the way back home and see the new young pretty Chinese girl working there. At least I will be assured of a happy ending.Could just be a walk in hand job though
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:56:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

I had a boner from start to finish .no she seid it's not allowed but shur that would change if she got to know you and trust you to say nothing .but didn't worry about the bum massage hands covered every inch plenty off oil between the cheeks and finger's

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I had a boner from start to finish .no she seid it's not allowed but shur that would change if she got to know you and trust you to say nothing .but didn't worry about the bum massage hands covered every inch plenty off oil between the cheeks and finger's

Nice I'm gonna get myself back down there and try your methods.  I've seen her twice before so hopefully I'm building that rapport!

Offline Keithchegwin2017

If work commitments and funds allow will try and get along there this weekend and hopefully settle this once and for all.I still think all I will get is a fairly decent massage but no happy ending which will leave me frustrated. May have to call in at old lode lane on the way back home and see the new young pretty Chinese girl working there. At least I will be assured of a happy ending.Could just be a walk in hand job though

Good man

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I think your challenge is finding out what other punters are up to!

Just doing my homework

Offline bonham

Staplers right about Chinese and Thai being better but you know exactly what's going to happen and gets a bit stale when been going for so long thats why i like to try the legit places now and then but would never give up the Chinese and Thai places. Just having a change for now. Fuck we're never happy get everything still moan.  get fuck all and moan. I could just go get a shag instead but try to get one from a massage place just more exciting when i do. I've got two frends with benefits girls but still not  enough i want more  :rolleyes:

Offline Keithchegwin2017

The thing is with this place is they used to do extras. It's still owned by the same person and they have a sister spa in Nottingham which still does extras so we have a higher rate of success here than at any other legit place

Tonybig

I would love to get a massage from the receptionist

Online mr.bluesky

Called in this weekend saw a girl called Zoe. Reasonable massage but covered at all times with a towel and definitely no happy ending. :dash: Would not return here.

Sandman2017

I went a few months back total crap , didn't speak a word to me very basic had to run my own bath , very very unwelcoming , never again

Online mr.bluesky

I went a few months back total crap , didn't speak a word to me very basic had to run my own bath , very very unwelcoming , never again

Simular experience tried striking up a conversation with the lady in question but a waste of time. Booked an hour with spa bath,after about 40 minutes of massage she left the room to leave me just sitting in the jacuzzi  on my own, a complete waste of £50. Will not be returning to this place again ever.

Offline Stapler

It's obvious this place is a waste of fucking time and money!
Forget it!

Offline bonham

I think you may all be right. was going to try the other girls but put off it all now but i did have a nice time with Angela  if i do go back it will only be with her .did see one man coming out when i arrived and two others in ther and phone was ringing  so looks busy at the moment . probably just trying it out .but will run out of customers if thay stick to ther rules

Sandman2017

Visited spa diamond awhile back , very poor massage not a word said to me whilst giving the massage, had to run my own bath, spoke to receptionist after commenting on the poor massage unfriendly attitude of the masseuse, would I go again, not even if it was free

Online mr.bluesky

Visited spa diamond awhile back , very poor massage not a word said to me whilst giving the massage, had to run my own bath, spoke to receptionist after commenting on the poor massage unfriendly attitude of the masseuse, would I go again, not even if it was free

similar experience, a pity as I was hoping to book a massage with Natalie soon but so many negative reports about this place now I wont bother.