Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall  (Read 4082 times)

smithie1000

This place is not far from me and I travel to Walsall a lot, Price looks good too, anyone been?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

No info. on that one smithie. Seems legit but you never know!

HE available here in Walsall :

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

OMG that's the one who came to the door with no front teeth and the size of a house.  I bust out laughing when she said she was doing the massage and really tried hard to make me stay.  I had gone over there on my motorbike so the vibrations of that on the way home had to do lol

Offline Stapler

Oh! dear! There were a couple of girls giving 4 handers that used this same ad I think. One was quite attractive from reports.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline RedditchJay

did anyone ever try this place ??

smithie1000

Offline Walsalllad15

Place is offical.  I know one of the ladies who works there and it's a proper clinic

smithie1000

Place is offical.  I know one of the ladies who works there and it's a proper clinic

Shame  :rolleyes:

Offline RedditchJay

Smithie.....I am off there tonight for 90 mins massage....let you know how I get along

sexdrugsrock

Smithie.....I am off there tonight for 90 mins massage....let you know how I get along

How did it go

smithie1000

Ok great, cant wait and bollocks crossed no I mean fingers crossed  :hi:

smithie1000

This place is not far from me and I travel to Walsall a lot, Price looks good too, anyone been?
Typed in "Lisa Bates Walsall massage therapies" into facebook and there is a picture of her on there.  So lets wait for the report lol.

sexdrugsrock

Typed in "Lisa Bates Walsall massage therapies" into facebook and there is a picture of her on there.  So lets wait for the report lol.

Looking a bit legit going by photos and poste

smithie1000

Looking a bit legit going by photos and poste
Oh dear not looking good for RedditchJay....................... :dash: :dash:

Offline Walsalllad15

I know this lady and it's a real place. She looks after people with back problems and offers no extras what so ever.  If you did asked you'll be asked to leave

smithie1000

I know this lady and it's a real place. She looks after people with back problems and offers no extras what so ever.  If you did asked you'll be asked to leave
wow thanks for letting us know.  :drinks:

Offline claud223

Hi Guys

any one been to this place:

can't see any info using the search function

any info would be great

Thanks

Offline Punterperson1971

Don't think you will get much from there

Offline claud223

are you speaking from experience or just a guess??

thanks

Dodo

are you speaking from experience or just a guess??

thanks
I also would doubt there would be any extras. Why, it just looks and reads legit........but you never know!

Offline Walsalllad15

I'm sure this is the place which was in shelfield before in a hairdressers