Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poison Ivvy  (Read 1781 times)

midlandz_boy88

was feeling extra horny this december and decided to have another punt, usually go for one a month but her rates were good, i got an hour for what other girls charge for half an hour

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good all done through text a week before, like being organised,
on the day she kept in touch via text and i told her room no. she arrived on time.

Ivvy is attractive and slim, is the girl in the pics.
services i wanted were kissing, cuddling and sex.
all were provided. we started off by kissing and caressing. oral was then provided and then onto sex with condom of course. cummed after round one me on top. after a cleanup, went for more kissing to get back into the mood and wake the fella up. and went for round 2, lasted longer for this time, and then more of the same for round 3. would deffo book again

thats me done for the end of year punting

Offline Madone1

was feeling extra horny this december and decided to have another punt, usually go for one a month but her rates were good, i got an hour for what other girls charge for half an hour

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good all done through text a week before, like being organised,
on the day she kept in touch via text and i told her room no. she arrived on time.

Ivvy is attractive and slim, is the girl in the pics.
services i wanted were kissing, cuddling and sex.
all were provided. we started off by kissing and caressing. oral was then provided and then onto sex with condom of course. cummed after round one me on top. after a cleanup, went for more kissing to get back into the mood and wake the fella up. and went for round 2, lasted longer for this time, and then more of the same for round 3. would deffo book again

thats me done for the end of year punting

Glad you had a good time. I still hold a lot of doubt about this girl as most of the communication I had with her about organising a booking was time wasting and days after my original message.

Ming

Had never really considered Ivy before, not quite sure why.

Anyway, onto the possibles list for 2017.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

Offline azrael

Had never really considered Ivy before, not quite sure why.

Anyway, onto the possibles list for 2017.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

+1, from what i read she does come across as a time waster. Maybe sukhs got lucky and she was in a good mood :unknown: