Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexilou  (Read 2285 times)

Still-alive

I have had the odd shite punt over the last 27 years, but this one has to go into the annals as the worst ever!

External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I had my eye on Lexilou for a while, but Viva St can be a bit dodgy, however finding her on also AW decided me to pay a visit, so I phoned her and we were arranging a time when we got cut off, but she texted me straight away and we arranged a time. I found, however, that she was no longer in Norton but now in Thornaby. Norton is more convenient to me, but Thornaby is just a quick drive down the A19 so I still went ahead.

We swapped some texts later when I wanted to alter the time a little, gave me the postcode, asked where I was coming from. Halfway down the A19 she texted me to see if I had set off! When I didn’t reply she rang me! I risked a traffic penalty to say I was driving and couldn’t talk but was on my way.

Pulled up in the street and phoned for the house number. She directed me to an apartment block, where you buzz the flat you want to get the door opened, she told me on the phone to come up to the right flat quickly, this was the first indication of her paranoia.
She was waiting with the door open, shushed me even as I said hello and whispered that we had to be very quiet so the neighbours didn’t hear, she is absolutely paranoid about this. She also made me take my shoes off the moment I was inside, you can’t go further than the doormat with shoes on apparently.

First impressions, a bit shorter and stockier than I expected, very dark hair, probably out of a bottle, she describes herself as part Italian and I would say this is probably true, she has a dark Mediterranean skin, and, like a lot of women from that region, the beginnings of quite a decent moustache, but overall not bad, she was wearing the maids outfit that is in a couple of her pics, those mesh knee boots were on the floor too, and she has enough distinctive tats to fill the National Gallery if you skinned her so definitely the same girl and not a B+S.

Paperwork over, she got me to undress and lie on the bed, then she put a towel on the other side and made me lie on that. The usual WG paraphernalia was noticeably absent, all she seemed to have was an almost empty bottle of baby lotion, and with some on her hand she started to wank me like Quasimodo heaving on a bell rope. After a couple of minutes I told her to stop, I wanted a fuck please, so she went to a cupboard and after some searching produced a condom, then got me to stand up while she put it on then indicated that the only position we could use was standing doggy with her kneeling on the edge of the bed. OK, we did this for a while and it wasn’t too bad but at my age knee tremblers aren’t the best way to have sex, so I pulled out and said could we do mish, but no, she insisted on sitting on the bed and trying to wank me as I stood in front of her, still with the condom on, which eventually broke, or to be more exact which she basically ripped to shreds because she has all the touchy feely gentleness of an Irish navvy. She then asked me in an aggrieved tone if I had cum yet. I said no, and asked her to finish me by hand with me lying on the bed, to which she somewhat reluctantly agreed, and started yanking on my cock again so hard that if Charles Laughton had jumped out of the wardrobe shouting “Esmeralda!” I wouldn’t have been surprised. I asked her to slow down, be more gentle and use some lubrication and there might be a chance of success, she managed the first two ( sort of ) but all she had was this pink baby lotion, which is not like baby oil and not any good as lube. Somehow, more by luck than judgement, she made me cum, and like a lot I tend to be a bit noisy when I erupt, but as soon as I started moaning she slapped my leg and shushed me, again paranoid about the neighbours. Halfway through this rather painful wank I asked if we could try fucking again but she said no and whispered something which I didn’t catch all of but I think boiled down to one condom per punter and mine was already in shreds.

After I came, she rushed off into the bathroom and started scrubbing her hands. I followed her because there was nothing in the bedroom, no wipes or tissues, and I had to clean myself up with bog roll. As I said before she was totally lacking in the usual WG equipment and paraphernalia.

All this only took about 20 minutes. I had paid for 30 but quite honestly I just dressed and left, I couldn’t get out quick enough. She was texting on her phone when I arrived and she couldn’t wait to start texting on it again as soon as her hands were dry.

All in all, a totally crap punt with a miserable, disinterested WG.

Pros. Well she is reasonably good looking in a hard sort of way. Comms are good, but probably because she's desperate for custom!

Cons. Disinterested, unconversational, crap fuck, crap hand job, no offer of anything else, expects the whole punt to be conducted in silence, no basic gear, I’d have been better off flushing £60 down the toilet and having a wank.

Would I go back? Not even if she paid me!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:56:55 pm by Still-alive »

Offline mrsaxon

I was on the verge of booking her yesterday but I felt something was off about her. Sorry you had such a shit experience mate but at least we all know now it's one to avoid!

Looking4fun

Your not having much luck with your punts mate, better luck next time

Still-alive

Your not having much luck with your punts mate, better luck next time

I've had some brilliant ones over the years. Best one lately was Love Thai Suzy, but tried to ring them again lately and they seem to have moved on. Even Mariana was a sex goddess compared to Lexilou. Still, I can comfort my self that I TOFTT and now others are warned about this appalling excuse for a WG.

Rod trotter

Thanks for giving punters the heads up.

Scanky cunt

Still-alive

Offline toon972

A bit out my way, but thanks for warning anyway.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Sorry to hear about your shite experience. It happens to us all once in a while. I have been generally playing safe by sticking with tried and trusted girls or so well reviewed that the chances of a disaster are minimal. The couple of chances I took a few months back were pretty crappy so I will be adhering to my system ever more rigidly.

Rod trotter

Sorry to hear about your shite experience. It happens to us all once in a while. I have been generally playing safe by sticking with tried and trusted girls or so well reviewed that the chances of a disaster are minimal. The couple of chances I took a few months back were pretty crappy so I will be adhering to my system ever more rigidly.

Pretty much how i go.im almost 100% sure i will have a decent punt if im patient and read reviews

Still-alive

Pretty much how i go.im almost 100% sure i will have a decent punt if im patient and read reviews

The only reviews I could find on this girl were quite good, can only think she wrote them herself!

I am now off to watch some crappy sci fi movie and console myself with a bottle of Tesco's finest vin sludge, from the El Plonko vinyards, £5 a bottle and your money back if your teeth fall out. Night all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:22:00 pm by Still-alive »

Scarlett Cavalli

About the condom breaking/falling apart - that's likely due to the mineral oil content of baby lotion.
Condoms are really oil sensitive so any kind of product with oil should be avoided as it will disintegrate the condom, only use a water based lube like liquid silk, Durex play etc X

DaveyJJ

Quasimodo on a bell rope hahaha

Tobias1978

I remember middle of last year when she first come on the scene and Norton is quite close to me, so I thought I would have a punt...but to be honest she put some pics up which showed her face and I thought she looked a little rough so I gave her a miss, Looks like the service she provides is rough also. One to miss.

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review. Sorry you had such a poor time but thanks for sharing with us. Just shows how good the good WGs are and like PG I'll be sticking to the ones l know are great at what they do. As has been mentioned already Baby Oil and Condoms are not a good combination as I once found out a few years ago. Any WG should know that the Baby oil destroys the condom.

Still-alive

These are some quotes from her two profiles, and my own comments.

My services are none rushed boyfriend Girlfriend experience in a clean flat with washing facilities and fluffy towels..
Fluffy towels? She didn’t even have the basic baby wipes, tissues, baby oil, and the only condom I saw was shut in a cupboard!  :dash:

•   Massage
•   Quickie
•   French Kiss
•   OW
•   OWO
•   GFE
•   None of these were even remotely on offer as far as I could tell.  :thumbsdown: Except that she seemed to want me to simply have a quickie wank. I do not pay £50 for a quick wank!  :diablo:

I have great personality very down to earth and I will make my clients relaxed and welcoming …..
Words simply fail me!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I offer b/f g/f experience and especially cater for those very shy nerves men I will make you at ease.

Any shy, nervous or first time ever punter going to her would probably never go to another WG in his entire life!  :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:14:29 pm by Still-alive »

Offline SBM

Possibly an odd question, but is she (LexiLou) a Geordie, by chance?

Still-alive

Possibly an odd question, but is she (LexiLou) a Geordie, by chance?

Hard to tell SBM, because the whole punt was more or less in sign language because of her paranoia about the neighbours hearing. Don't particularily remember a geordie accent though, just general north east.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that she shouldn't have been in that flat in the first place, like no proper gear, putting a towel on the bed to stop any marks, taking shoes off so no marks on the carpet, most WGs are nowhere near as fussy, unless she had "borrowed" the place while somebody was away and didn't want them to know what she'd been doing there.

Offline SBM

Only reason for asking was that the wording on the profile, along with the photos, reminded me of a genuinely terrible punt I had last year in Thornaby with a Geordie lass who'd apparently moved here to be with her boyfriend, only for him to up sticks and leave.  I swore I'd never go back and I didn't, but I did book a meeting with a lass whose profile showed up on AW in Norton and who turned out to be the same lass, at which point I made a sharp exit.  Her AW profile location moved to Thornaby shortly after and then disappeared.

Anyway, such is the nature of the game, I guess!  Today's spur of the moment punt was, based on your review, Thai Nancy.  Now that's a much different, much happier tale!   :yahoo:

Still-alive

Glad you enjoyed Nancy, she's quite a lass.

It might have been Lexilou you saw, she was in Norton a while then Thornaby, don't know if she was in Thornaby before Norton, but the same places and a horrible punt, bit of a coincidence, but she didn't say enough to me for me to pic up an accent. Stocky build, wide hips, darkish skin, either mediterranean or she spent a lot on sun beds, short black hair, miserable expression and no technique. Lot of tats too, all one arm, small of back and thighs.

Tobias1978

I definitely think it is the lexi lou from Norton, as I remember her profile on Vivastreet, and after keeping an eye on her I noticed different pics and moved to Thornaby.

I wasn't impressed with her face pics?

Still-alive

I definitely think it is the lexi lou from Norton, as I remember her profile on Vivastreet, and after keeping an eye on her I noticed different pics and moved to Thornaby.

I wasn't impressed with her face pics?

Her face was the least of my worries!  :wacko:

Yes she had just moved from Norton to Thornaby when I went to her.