Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature women in sunderland  (Read 1889 times)

/scotty/

Just wondering if any of you guys had seen either of these two girls as i'm tempted to see one of them as i'm quite into older women
External Link/Members Only
Or
Any information on either of the two is really appreciated

Offline Sar-Major

Just wondering if any of you guys had seen either of these two girls as i'm tempted to see one of them as i'm quite into older women
Or
Any information on either of the two is really appreciated

Scotty my good man..............Why not beam yourself down and ToFTT, with lucywetknickers, see if you can get her to "Squirt" at warp factor six,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

BUT be careful of the old "Klingons" in the rear sector.

Send your report straight back to us at Starfleet Command here at UKP  :P :P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wearsidemark

Go for josie11 in south hylton

Offline Sar-Major

Go for josie11 in south hylton

FFS at least tell us WHY to pick josie11, is it coz she picks her nose,  :scare: :scare: :scare:  has big tits,

or she bangs like a belt fed bazooka!!!!!!!   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Oh and add a fekin link  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I assume this is who you mean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline wearsidemark

Alright calm down FFS

Get a life

Online jarrovian

Saw Josie about 3 years ago, pleasant enough woman but very little input, it was like "when your finished pull my nightie down"

Offline MustaphaShag

Saw Josie about 3 years ago, pleasant enough woman but very little input, it was like "when your finished pull my nightie down"

I can stay at home for that  :D

Offline Sar-Major

I can stay at home for that  :D

Me too,  :thumbsup:  That's why I'm asking............Why Go for josie11 in south hylton   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Oh Marko, I DO have a life......I just don't expect everyone to do my donkey work for me, or leave statements with little or insufficient information when I post on here.

If there's something I'm not seeing, then I'll ask for help, which is normally given readily.   :drinks: