Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia of dimonds. Newcastle  (Read 1692 times)

Strachen1982

External Link/Members Only

Had a 30min booking with the beautiful antonia last month.( sorry for the delay in review) booking was made with no problems through dimonds so that was a good start as i know we have had trouble with them in the past.
Arrived spot on time for appointment so done the norm and phones dimonds for door number with no problems.

Knocked on door and was answered by the sexy antonia.now i had my doubts about using dimonds eastern europeans before but was taking back at how sexy antonia was. Now am definetly a tit man and when i seen them i was a happy man.

Once in the door was greeted with a kiss and led through to bedroom. Got the paper work out the was and got chatting for a few min on what we both like and dislike. Had a couple of requests which she was ok with. Shes friendly and easy to talk to.definetly makes you feel welcome.

Some nice DFK and touching to start.while i was encouraged to slide my hand further down south.she really likes her clit played with and was getting a good respose from sliding a few fingers in there.
She dropped to her knees and was asked if she could take my cock in her mouth. Never been asked like that before and wanted to cum right there and then.

Good sloppy oral with good eye contact. Onto RO and some dirty talk ( 1st of my requests)
By this point she was really getting wet and felt her pussy start to twitch. She then moved me back and bent over and asked if i can fuck her now. I didnt need to be told twice. Good doggy followed by some hard cowgirl. Anal wasnt on offer but thats not a problem for me.

Then onto the most amazing tit wank i have ever had. Lots of dirty talk and eye contact. Asked for CIM but was told that she doesnt do that but was ok with a part facial as long as it was not in her eyes.

Asked her to finish my off while fingering herself which wasnt a problem. Ended up cumming on her chin while she let it drip onto her tits. Cleaned up and left a very happy man. Just need to find the time for a 2nd visit now.

password02

Nice review - brings back memories - she killed me off in about 30 minutes of a 1 hour booking - Awesome figure Great oral and excellnt full on GFE/PSE type session - Exceptional
 :hi:

Rod trotter

No cim kills it for me

Cheers anyway

Offline Philbiao1

No cim kills it for me

Cheers anyway

I've seen her three times and twice she's done CIM and facial, however, she did warn me in each session that she doesn't swallow.

Strachen1982

I've seen her three times and twice she's done CIM and facial, however, she did warn me in each session that she doesn't swallow.

Hmmm might need another visit to correct this. But ahe didnt mind a half facial so wasnt that bothered about it

GeordieBadass

No cim kills it for me

Cheers anyway
Seen her several times and always does cim/facial and dribbles it over her chin/tits.

Offline Shutty238

Agree CIM/Facial always on offer in my experience, no swallow though but then the drip down the chin onto her tits does it for me every time.
Anyone noticed how big her feet are though? Amazing what you notice when you're trying to keep the wolf from the door so to speak.
Probably diamonds finest at the mo

GeordieBadass

Agree CIM/Facial always on offer in my experience, no swallow though but then the drip down the chin onto her tits does it for me every time.
Anyone noticed how big her feet are though? Amazing what you notice when you're trying to keep the wolf from the door so to speak.
Probably diamonds finest at the mo
:lol: that's a top tip! Must try looking at her feet next time. I wish she would go indie as I think she would do well. Apparently can't sort out an I call place though. Visiting her at quayside west is a real turn off.