Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage sunderland  (Read 4293 times)

Offline YoungMackem

Thinking of going here tonight, open till 9 and slots available. Anyone been before? What should I expect? Going for a 30 min booking. Thanks in advance, I'll post a review up tonight

Offline maxxblue

Check out the reviews on here - there are quite a few reports on what to expect - here's my contribution:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38599.msg520563;topicseen#msg520563
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:34:15 pm by maxxblue »

Offline YoungMackem

Just back from oriental massage. Booked a 30 min slot, paid £25 upfront in the hairdressers then got took downstairs by Linda.
Linda was probably in her 40's, maybe late 30's. She wasn't the gorgeous young Thai girl I had imagined/wanted but went ahead anyway. Sign on the wall saying no sexual services, although I knew that was bullshit!
So I'm lay on the table face down and within seconds she's tickling my balls! Great! After a minute or so of teasing she starts massaging my back, pretty good massage to be fair and she said she could feel my back was tense so she put some deep heat or something similar on, felt good but all I could think about was how much this will sting if she goes back to the balls!
But thankfully she washed her hands and started on the legs, plenty tickling of balls and stroking cock, then asks me to turn over, lay on my back and straight away hand doing my cock! She asks if I want a happy end, obviously I agree, she asked for £20 but settled for £10. Great happy ending, cleaned me up, then started massaging again.

Overall a good visit, although I would've preferred a younger, more attractive lass, will probably go back in the future.

One downside though, she asked if I had a girlfriend, when I said no she said why not as I have a nice dick, (cheers!) so still pretty erect until she covers it with a towel and does a normal massage on my neck. Obviously not expecting anymore touching down there. She then whips the towel off and I'm not erect in the slightest, she starts laughing and said still a young boy! Started tickling balls again but no chance of getting a hard on again now!

Offline MagpieJohn

Does anyone know what it's like at Sunderland Oriental in the afternoons? Is it quiet, booking required, etc.

Offline itsjustme

I had a b2b with Rose,, I wouldnt do it again.

Offline maxxblue

Does anyone know what it's like at Sunderland Oriental in the afternoons? Is it quiet, booking required, etc.

I've always managed to get a booking in the afternoon, but I always phone up beforehand. I think mornings are the quietest, as they had £5 off for bookings before 12pm not so long ago. 

Offline niceandsimple

Been getting around a bit lately and after having a disastrous massage in London a week or so ago attempted this place.
It was Sunday evening and heading into Sunderland, knew this place existed but closes at 8pm. Sent a text at 7pm and asked if too late for a massage at 7:30 and prompt reply with a 'yes is ok'.
Arrived bang on time and Linda was waiting. She offered an hour which is what I was hoping for but was kind of expecting her to say 30min only. £40 for the hour and taken down to the room while she locked up the shop as her colleague was going home. The massage was superb. I asked for firm and that is what I got. She kept checking I was ok and later said that some people ask for firm and then say after that it was to firm. Bt for me it was spot on. (a shame that there isn't a standard gauge for massage pressure as I have asked for firm before and got what I consider to be soft...!) Anyway, probably one of the best ones I have had in a fair while.
As per OP the later part of the message was as per the description in his post. Linda was chatty can some topics were a little unusual but not off putting. The HE was very good and not a simple tug and was £20 well spent. She did say that another girl does B2B and HE for £40 so I guess that is Rose that is also referred to in this thread.
All in all £60 for an hour with a very good massage and a well managed pop!
Will return.

Offline GinGin

Has anyone got a link? As non of the ones on the other post seem to work.

ZapBoy

Has anyone got a link? As non of the ones on the other post seem to work.

They delete their adultwork and remake it every few month, not sure if they even have obe now.

But this is them,
External Link/Members Only

Offline GinGin

Cheers. Know exactly where it is.