Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting a regular?  (Read 3368 times)

/scotty/

Since i've finished my year at uni i've moved home for a short time (probably about 2-3 months) but there is a really small choice of WG's to chose from here and an even smaller list of those i would visit, so my plan is to visit each of the WG's i see as decent and if i really enjoy the punt with one of them i was planning to see them as a regular untill i move back to uni. Could anyone give me their opinion on this or possibly even what they would do in this situation?

The fishman 2014

That sounds like what a lot of people do. It is a good plan, I've ended up with a few really good ones that are now the only ones I'll bother with unless I get the urge to try someone totally new to me, which is sometimes good to do too.

pe567

Yeh, I've seemed to settled with 2 totally opposite regulars, with the
odd different one thrown in.

You know what your getting, and if it's good, go back.

Offline Mansell

It's a good plan and I personally would recommend it as you get to build the trust between you and your regular I have found the sessions just keep on improving. If you find the right girl she enjoys it as well and you have some awesome sex, it's brilliant when you walk in and she's thought up another role play and surprises you with it  :lol: :lol: and this is one of the NE top WG's. The rest of you don;t know what your missing as she has only got 3 regulars.

Make sure though that you do go and see other WG's to stop yourself getting EAS !! In that sense it would be better to get 2 regulars if you can. Also helps when you diaries don;t match.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:53:44 am by Mansell »

Offline domino999

I never go back. buy, try, move on.

Too many fish in the sea to be smitten on a trout.

If i wanted trust, a regular thing with a relationship building rapport , I'd get a girlfriend  :thumbsup:

Offline dino1990

I never go back. buy, try, move on.

Too many fish in the sea to be smitten on a trout.

If i wanted trust, a regular thing with a relationship building rapport , I'd get a girlfriend  :thumbsup:

+1 I punt because I want sex with a variety of women.

Offline virtualplayer

If you find one that is right for you keep seeing them. As others have said try and find at least 2 if not 3 regulars. that way you can defend against the dreaded EAS which I started to get with one girl recently, so had to cut contact with her, and see a couple of other girls I had neglected this brought me back to earth about the EAS, but also reminded me how good the other two were.

I now have the pleasure of building a punter / wg friendship with all 3. The bonus to this is as I have got to know each slightly better they have started to open up about things they would like to try. This is leading to a fantasy of mine for the past few years becoming real in a couple of weeks, and both girls having things they have admitted to wanting to try come true as well...

Offline AnthG

My advice is, don't setout to find a regular girl. Just book the 10 or so girls that many rave about or get multiple good reviews on the forum.

If you enjoy your time with any of those then book them again. If you enjoy that second time with them then book a third....
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Happyjose

My advice is, don't setout to find a regular girl. Just book the 10 or so girls that many rave about or get multiple good reviews on the forum.

If you enjoy your time with any of those then book them again. If you enjoy that second time with them then book a third....

Good advice. I tend to see 1 or 2 on a regular basis and if they fail to keep my interest move on

Offline virtualplayer

Better than my advice. Don't look for it let it happen. The 3 I see were all one offs because they looked good to me. They continue to give a good service I continue to see them.

Quesadilla

+1 I never set out to find regulars - wanted to fuck as many different women as I could. Eventually met a couple of girls that I naturally clicked with, had a laugh with and who I trusted to experiment with - ended up with four or five regs and now rarely bother to see anyone new. Just go with the flow and see what works.

/scotty/

The regular would only be a short time, personally i do like to shop around and see a wide variety but as i said in my post there is a very small selection for me until i go back to uni, so i'm having to make do with what i've got at the moment

Offline AnthG

The regular would only be a short time, personally i do like to shop around and see a wide variety but as i said in my post there is a very small selection for me until i go back to uni, so i'm having to make do with what i've got at the moment

If there is a girl you really like and have an incredible itch to want to see her again, book with her until that feeling leaves. And if it never does leave then she is a regular. If there is no girl like this then book someone else till that girl comes along.

In my opinion if you meet the girl who ticks all your boxes, you would instinctively want to rebook her. The tone of this topic implies you have not met any girl like this yet.

So I would say just book the likes of LillyD, Tori-Taylor, Keeva, FrankieMay and all the others until one of them makes you instinctively feel you'd rather go back and see her again for a subsequent punt than meet someone new.

/scotty/

i think i might just look for a way to get down newcastle for the day then, may be better to do than what i was thinking.

Offline Fragilehand

I thought I was the only one who didn't have a regular but obviously im not.
You may think im daft but I actually look for girls with little or no talent I want to try them first!
I am the simon cowell of punting! couple of slight differences are I am about £299.99 million less off (simons net is 300)
I have a smaller house and smaller car and biggest difference I am not a cunt like he is.

/scotty/

What good Wg's are near the train station in Newcastle (Not looking for too exact) within a 30 min walking distance?, I'll have to travel by rail to newcastle

Offline alenski

What good Wg's are near the train station in Newcastle (Not looking for too exact) within a 30 min walking distance?, I'll have to travel by rail to newcastle
antonia of the diamonds agency is highly recommended at least by me [15 mins ]kiss me keeva [indie  20 mins ] and savanah a beautiful sexy girl [indie 20 miins ] .if you see that three for a start i think you will be very happy

/scotty/

antonia of the diamonds agency is highly recommended at least by me [15 mins ]kiss me keeva [indie  20 mins ] and savanah a beautiful sexy girl [indie 20 miins ] .if you see that three for a start i think you will be very happy

Think im going to try to get a booking with antonia, Had a read of your review and she sounds amazing. Just so i don't screw this up it is Newcastle quayside that's close to the station correct as she seems to work from a few locations

Offline AnthG

Think im going to try to get a booking with antonia, Had a read of your review and she sounds amazing. Just so i don't screw this up it is Newcastle quayside that's close to the station correct as she seems to work from a few locations

I know it sounds a bit weird but I would say possibly Gateshead and Gateshead Quayside's Diamonds flats may be slightly closer.

Its just literally a case of coming out the Central Station, and then right across the High Level Bridge and then you are pretty much there for both.

For the Newcastle Quayside - unless I am missing an obvious shortcut, its a case of walking up to the Center for Life, through this and then back around and down the bank to the Newcastle Quayside.

In terms of girls to see at Diamonds. I personally would give the strongest possible recommendation to seeing Zara.

/scotty/

I know it sounds a bit weird but I would say possibly Gateshead and Gateshead Quayside's Diamonds flats may be slightly closer.

Its just literally a case of coming out the Central Station, and then right across the High Level Bridge and then you are pretty much there for both.

For the Newcastle Quayside - unless I am missing an obvious shortcut, its a case of walking up to the Center for Life, through this and then back around and down the bank to the Newcastle Quayside.

In terms of girls to see at Diamonds. I personally would give the strongest possible recommendation to seeing Zara.

Firstly thanks for clearing up the location of the flats for me anth much appreciated and opened up a lot more possibility for me. Also i'll keep my eye out for zara (just checked for her on diamonds and saw she was off all this week) so when i get my next chance for a punt ill check to see if she is working that week and make up my mind between her and antonia.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Firstly thanks for clearing up the location of the flats for me anth much appreciated and opened up a lot more possibility for me. Also i'll keep my eye out for zara (just checked for her on diamonds and saw she was off all this week) so when i get my next chance for a punt ill check to see if she is working that week and make up my mind between her and antonia.

Oh has Antonia gor a surprise for you if you pick her  :) Fantastic girl. I must book her again soon.

/scotty/

I think what i'm going to have to do is book with Antonia or Zara then for my next punt book with the one i didn't see.

Offline MurrayHewitt

Students can afford to go punting these days? Shouldn't you be living off baked beans etc etc. A lot depends on whether you want a GFE - if you do, then seeing one or two girls regularly is the best way to get a true GFE. As long as they don't take you for granted and let hetheir service suffer a bit, which can happen.

Offline Gothic D

I think what i'm going to have to do is book with Antonia or Zara then for my next punt book with the one i didn't see.

Just remember if you decide to book Zara of Diamonds,make sure you let her know you are a member on here.Otherwise she is most likely to tell you she is sore and/or you are too well endowed.
This has happened a few times to people.

princessjenny

I am a WGand I prefer regulars because I am very open minded and happy to try anythinf with soneone were there is a good level of trust.

Offline foreverchanges

One final word on the Quayside locations Scotty..its a maximum 10 minute stroll from Central Station even for the likes of me who must be nearly 30 years your senior. :D

Whoever you choose ...have a great time.

Offline AgedCases

One final word on the Quayside locations Scotty..its a maximum 10 minute stroll from Central Station even for the likes of me who must be nearly 30 years your senior. :D

So if I travel up from Middlesbrough, the train is the best option?

Offline AnthG

So if I travel up from Middlesbrough, the train is the best option.

I know there is a bus that goes direct from Middlesbrough to the back of Marks and Spencers in the town. It might be cheaper using this. If you get this it will just add 10 more minutes onto your walk (10 mins sounds a lot when you write it down, but its not really that much).

Just remember if you decide to book Zara of Diamonds,make sure you let her know you are a member on here.Otherwise she is most likely to tell you she is sore and/or you are too well endowed.
This has happened a few times to people.

It would be kind of funny to be in the room when it happens IMHO.

Zara: Oh my god that's just far too big.
Scotty: But I am from UKP
Zara: Oh well thats ok.............(jumps on and rides like a buckaroo banzai).

All I will say is, many other girls from Diamonds on booking have clearly known who I was on my entering the room with them. And i have still left the punt thinking only "meh". This girl, Zara, I left feeling like I almost wanted to kiss the ground and thank God I am a man.  :)

Offline Gothic D

Oh dear,is this not heading down the same path Denyason took?
But who am I to say anything having been like that myself in the past?

/scotty/

Can you explain that a bit more for me please, Who's denyason and what did he do?
And i think from the stories i've read on reviews or such im thinking of going for antonia first (Well when funds allow which should be a week  :yahoo:)

Offline Gothic D

Can you explain that a bit more for me please, Who's denyason and what did he do?
And i think from the stories i've read on reviews or such im thinking of going for antonia first (Well when funds allow which should be a week  :yahoo:)

Denyason became obsessed with one particular girl and wrote review after review after review about her and somehow managed to name drop her every 2 minutes,regardless of what the conversation subject was.
I cannot help you as regards your choices as they are all far to young for my tastes.

Offline AnthG

I will say it is a bit of a difficult fine line to give genuine praise/recommendation towards a particular girl. And not come across as a Denyason type fanboy when you meet a girl who ticks your boxes.

Its a case of you feel you have to ream yourself in constantly. But then you feel when you do that is not fair on the girl as she had put the effort in to make it a very memorable booking and you're only implying by reaming yourself in like it was only ok. So then you try and word it very carefully all the time.

I would be curious to see what Scotty thinks of her (if he does see her), and say he's a UKP member too. :)

Basically read the reviews for Frankie May from Diamonds. There is EAS (emotional attachment syndrome). There is major EAS. And then there is Denyason. As an example of this, strong rumor has it, he paid for her recent trip to Vegas and her recent boob job. The breast enlargement process alone costs £5000.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 06:06:10 am by AnthG »

Offline domino999

strong rumor has it, he paid for her recent trip to Vegas and her recent boob job. The breast enlargement process alone costs £5000.

I read the multiple threads on his EAS and found it quite amusing. I think there must be some sort of mental health issues or vulnerability for someone to get so emotionally attached to a spunk bucket and a sweaty one at that! 

Scotty, I'm not trying to put you off Newcastle, however after discussing the lack of suitable Asians in the area, haven't you considered a trip to Leeds. Train time is very similar and I would imagine (although never fully checked) a greater ethnic range.

Here's a starter:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Might be a bit more pricey but if I was in boro I'd consider this option.

/scotty/

I read the multiple threads on his EAS and found it quite amusing. I think there must be some sort of mental health issues or vulnerability for someone to get so emotionally attached to a spunk bucket and a sweaty one at that! 

Scotty, I'm not trying to put you off Newcastle, however after discussing the lack of suitable Asians in the area, haven't you considered a trip to Leeds. Train time is very similar and I would imagine (although never fully checked) a greater ethnic range.

Here's a starter:
External Link/Members Only

Might be a bit more pricey but if I was in boro I'd consider this option.

Thanks domino this is really appreciated, I think ill probably do this after going to newcastle as it turns out I have to head there a week today so it works out easier l. But the trip to Leeds is a serious contender for me in the future