Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: save your money jessy  (Read 1560 times)

1andhalfhands

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

booked this wg last nyt for 30 min good coms is the girl in the pic
showed up stairs all was fine asked how long agreed 30 mins asked me to get undressed but waited till she got back as was unsure, this is when it all changed she came back in the room showing me her watch, said this is the time you have 30 mins if you dont cum within 30 you will need to leave. paper work was done so there was nothing i could do i just wanted to leave there and then so tried to make the most of it i knew this was going to be a bad punt from then on, i then striped asked me to lie on the bed she then started to open a condom i had to stop her and say im not erect the look on her face was enuff to put any guy off started to play with me looking at her watch

finally put condom on half erect bj tried to tuch her head got nasty saying dont do that went into doggie fucked her i could see she was still looking at her watch asked her for mish position licked her nippls she told me to stop she did not like that so carried on fucking her mish, she kept pulling me out saying the condoms will split dont know why looked fine to me . she then told me not to cum in here even tho i had a condom on i then asked why she said it will feel better for me haha ok love if you say so i was thinkin , kept fucking couldnt wait to get it over with came inside her at that point she tried to pull me out with a vile look on her face, condom was fine threw out session. got dressed and got out fast as i could

i would stay clear of this 1

Offline Mansell

Be good to put this in the reviews section as a negative. Sounds really bad, only one step up from Sergie beating you up. !!

Offline jarrovian

Saw her on vivastreet, had a feeling she was one of the Romanian clan. Is she English?

Offline johnny34

Saw her on vivastreet, had a feeling she was one of the Romanian clan. Is she English?

Looking at the profiles she appears to be Romanian or Greek, certainly not English.

1andhalfhands

Looking at the profiles she appears to be Romanian or Greek, certainly not English.

she is romanian

think i will give punting a break for abit after this encounter
and only book wg with good review

1andhalfhands

Be good to put this in the reviews section as a negative. Sounds really bad, only one step up from Sergie beating you up. !!

looking at her pics very tempted to give her another punt until I read this forgot i put it and was thinking poor guy  :lol:

Offline Mansell

looking at her pics very tempted to give her another punt until I read this forgot i put it and was thinking poor guy  :lol:

Copy & paste into a review this time then  :dash: or I'll do it for you tomorrow!!

1andhalfhands

Copy & paste into a review this time then  :dash: or I'll do it for you tomorrow!!

done  :thumbsup: