Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie of Amour  (Read 1213 times)

Offline star1989

Does any body know what's happened to Charlie from Amour ? saw her back in April and a couple times before that, she was a great lass to go see and a right little pocket rocket always had great chat with her as well. does anybody know if she's gone independent of if she's retired ?  :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Does any body know what's happened to Charlie from Amour ? saw her back in April and a couple times before that, she was a great lass to go see and a right little pocket rocket always had great chat with her as well. does anybody know if she's gone independent of if she's retired ?  :)

Any reason you didn't review at the time? - genuine question.

Online toon972

Ask Amour.

Offline Kev3773

Ask Amour.

Exactly, what's to lose in asking, could save a lot of guesswork :unknown:

Offline star1989

Any reason you didn't review at the time? - genuine question.

I didn't have the chance to write the review as i was straight back on ship where the WIFI isn't good enough to access sites like this. 

Offline star1989

Ask Amour.

Was the first thing i did but they just said she doesn't work for them no more. just wondering if anyone on here might know anything.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I didn't have the chance to write the review as i was straight back on ship where the WIFI isn't good enough to access sites like this.

Thank you - makes perfect sense.  :hi:
I'm just genuinely curious / nosey, as to why some members don't review very often.
FB

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Was the first thing i did but they just said she doesn't work for them no more. just wondering if anyone on here might know anything.
If you put information like you've already asked Amour and they just said she doesn't work for them in you're OP it not only does it show you have looked for yourself but it saves people suggesting things you've already done.

After all it would be a bit pointless me suggesting you look at her AW or Twitter accounts to see when she last used them if you've already done that.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 11:14:37 am by daviemac »

Offline Part Timer

Ask her ex duo partner Belle northeast
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I don’t think they are on speaking terms anymore

Offline Part Timer

I don’t think they are on speaking terms anymore
she will no doubt know something I would imagine
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
she will no doubt know something I would imagine
Why would she know or want to help if they have fallen out and aren't speaking.   :unknown: