Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xing Xing big lady?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Superad

Anybody seen the larger lady here? Thinking about going again but only the ‘fat’ lady is working (their words not mine).

I don’t mind a big lass if she’s a pretty one!

Online gtzaskar

I think the comment was " larger", not fat lady.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think the comment was " larger", not fat lady.
The OP said 'fat lady' was their words.   :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Who's words?
Xing Xing's, the OP must have contacted them otherwise how would he know who was working.   :unknown:

Offline Lewis

Is this the place you're referring to in Middlesbrough, for those who haven't a clue who or where you're talking about?

External Link/Members Only

Offline catweazle

Is this the place you're referring to in Middlesbrough, for those who haven't a clue who or where you're talking about?

There's plenty of reviews and discussions on here about Xiang Xiang - I think most  Boro punters  know who and where.

Online gtzaskar

You could be right DM, I thought the op had maybe read the review of ASIAN LILLY, MIDDLESBOROUGH,  where another member left a comment  saying this weeks girl, was a larger lady

Offline maxxblue

Is the telephone number still valid - this was posted 4 years ago?

Current details for XiangXiang can be found at:

:hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You could be right DM, I thought the op had maybe read the review of ASIAN LILLY, MIDDLESBOROUGH,  where another member left a comment  saying this weeks girl, was a larger lady
Read his post. - "Anybody seen the larger lady here? Thinking about going again but only the ‘fat’ lady is working (their words not mine)." Larger lady as described in that review then 'fat lady' their words not his.   :unknown:

As an aside if I thought for one minute those who frequent the Teesside massage scene didn't know about XiangXiang I would have posted the link.   :hi:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:15:05 pm by daviemac »

Offline Superad

Well I didn’t go to find out.

They say a much nicer one is working next week.

You have to admire their honesty.

Offline catweazle

Well I didn’t go to find out.

They say a much nicer one is working next week.

You have to admire their honesty.

I've always found them to be very honest - I've asked about booking Xiang herself,  and had:

"Sorry, menstruating today"

"Sorry, was out yesterday,  I drank too much wine".

Offline sparkus

Actually quite astonished by some of the unvarnished/bitchy comments by Chinese/Thai women about their colleagues/staff over the years. 'Fat' is used quite often!

Online gtzaskar

I sometimes find that it's the translation that can be a problem,  some words translate to not quite the right English words.ive had chats with Ziang on translates before, and kind of have toread between the lines to understand what she means. I did catch site of the lady working this week when visited Ziang, and to be honest she is larger then the normal, more a size 12-14 then the usual 8-10 girls. Some people will say fat and a good handful

Offline Superad

Was she good looking? I can handle a fat lass as long as she looks ok.

Online northface

Was she good looking? I can handle a fat lass as long as she looks ok.
On looks I would give her 5/10.
Not a minger but not someone you would look twice at in the street.
Pleasant enough and speaks English. Her name is Koco
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 12:25:03 am by northface »

Offline Superad

Thanks all info spot on! Review to follow..

Can’t keep away from this place