Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Fresh one in Blyth - TOFTT?  (Read 2020 times)

Offline MME

Profile looks dodgy to me with fake pics, zero reviews etc. Anyone out there seen this one before:
External Link/Members Only

I'm putting this out there 'just in case' she's had another profile somewhere.. It's in 'Blith' so handy as I'm up there a few times for business so I'm thinking of TOFTT.

Offline johnny34

Profile looks dodgy to me with fake pics, zero reviews etc. Anyone out there seen this one before:
External Link/Members Only

I'm putting this out there 'just in case' she's had another profile somewhere.. It's in 'Blith' so handy as I'm up there a few times for business so I'm thinking of TOFTT.
Dodgy with fake pics was my first thought also  :hi:

Offline MME

Dodgy with fake pics was my first thought also  :hi:

I've tried a reverse image search and returned no results, they still look fake though.. I've contacted her and asked for more details, reality of the pics in particular.

Offline Edd67

+1 for fake

In my experience people living in Blyth don’t have beds or curtains like that (or perhaps things have changed since they elected a Tory MP?)  :D

Offline Sar-Major

+1 for fake

In my experience people living in Blyth don’t have beds or curtains like that (or perhaps things have changed since they elected a Tory MP?)  :D

So what "EXPERIENCE" would that be ya smart arsed fucker.......A drug dealing pimp from the Toon?................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Halcyon Dave

Blyths always been a bit spartan and she looks to good to be true

Offline Sar-Major

Blyths always been a bit spartan and she looks to good to be true

I like it HD, as in "Blyth Spartans"............  :thumbsup:  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline hotwife lover

Columbians in blyth, I wonder what for. Coals to Newcastle comes to mind. And before anyone calls me I worked there and have friends there and it isn't the best.

Offline Halcyon Dave

It’s definitely fake. I can see under the bed and there’s no piss pot

Offline MME

Sooo. It looks like I’ll have to TOFTT then? I’ve contacted her and await the reply...   

Wish me luck PunterMates..!!

Offline johnr1

Sooo. It looks like I’ll have to TOFTT then? I’ve contacted her and await the reply...   

She looks to good to be true and I think you may find that out but the best of luck and I hope I am wrong  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

You do like to live on the edge with your toftt punts. Good luck MME  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Good luck mate, your endeavours are appreciated.   

Offline FLYING BLUE

To bravely go where no (UKP) man has been before, to seek out new tits & snatch..... These are the adventures of Starship MME :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:44:30 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline MME

Thanks for the encouragement PunterMates (very inventive FB... loved it..!).

She hasn’t read the email yet so still heard nothing back. I also just noticed there’s no age listed in her profile. I’m getting a feeling this may turn out to be one of my more unusual punts.!

Offline Sar-Major

To bravely go where no (UKP) man has been before, to seek out new tits & snatch..... These are the adventures of Starship MME :D

What a "Sarcastic Cunt" you are FB......................................  :sarcastic:    :sarcastic:    :sarcastic:

That's usually my friggin job....................  :D    :D    :D

Offline MME

What a "Sarcastic Cunt" you are FB......................................  :sarcastic:    :sarcastic:    :sarcastic:

That's usually my friggin job....................  :D    :D    :D

At least he didn’t call me “Starfish MME”.... :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

At least he didn’t call me “Starfish MME”.... :thumbsup:

Well he is a tad "Dyslexic" you know...................  :rolleyes:     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Correct and, correct again :D

Offline waynekerr600

Let's hope there are no clingons  :scare:

Offline tynetunnel

Let’s hope he can set his phaser to “fun” and bring back a green!

Offline Edd67

A lot of people on here, myself included, might need to eat a large piece of humble pie.  :hi:

Offline MME

A lot of people on here, myself included, might need to eat a large piece of humble pie.  :hi:

In what way? I’m not sure I know what you mean?

Offline Edd67

If we are wrong about it being a fake profile...