Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stocktons holly stockton on tees  (Read 1183 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Any body know if stocktons holly is still working or what happend to her? Was on AW stockton on tees last year

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any body know if stocktons holly is still working or what happend to her? Was on AW stockton on tees last year

Have you tried putting her name in the search function, top right and see if anything comes up.   :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Have you tried putting her name in the search function, top right and see if anything comes up.   :unknown:

Don't be so fekin "Daft" DM, that's too fekin logical for "Another Leech"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline itsonlyme1955

I have tried that she went off AW last year wondered if she was still working or gave it up? Anyone seen her when she was on AW ?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I have tried that she went off AW last year wondered if she was still working or gave it up? Anyone seen her when she was on AW ?

She was 'dishy donna' once but used to be known as 'fishy donna' because her hygiene was so bad. She used to offer bareback as well so you must have a death wish if you want to find her.   :vomit: :vomit:

All this information came from using the search function, it did however take all of 2 minutes so maybe it's understandable some can't find the time to do it.   :dash: :dash: 

Offline mazbaz72

Do you mean holly green , advertised as Stockton but worked from hartlepool

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Stocktons Holly's AW number matched up with Dishy Donna AKA xmasholly.stockton no mention of Holly Green.

TS21

Why the cunty answers he’s only asking a question,how bout u pipe down and ffs lay off the emoji’s,wot are u 12?! Fuckin jerks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why the cunty answers he’s only asking a question,how bout u pipe down and ffs lay off the emoji’s,wot are u 12?! Fuckin jerks

Why don't you answer him then.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

Lol  :sarcastic:

Offline mazbaz72

Already had 3 different names ,,,so is it to much to assume she could have had another, and as ts21 pointed out I only asked a question ,thought this site was to help fellow punters ,I asked the question because I have the phone number  for holly g

Offline Kev3773

Already had 3 different names ,,,so is it to much to assume she could have had another, and as ts21 pointed out I only asked a question ,thought this site was to help fellow punters ,I asked the question because I have the phone number  for holly g

You didn't ask the original question and nobody had a go at you   :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

It was pointed out to itsonlyme1955 that all the information he wanted was available via the search function, the dipstick (TS21) was winging about the posts prior to your's that were in response to itsonlyme1955.
You asked if he meant holly green and I pointed out, in what I thought was a reasonable way, that from the search I did there was no mention of that name, as Alfie said no one had a go at you.   :hi:

Offline mazbaz72

All this information came from using the search function, it did however take all of 2 minutes so maybe it's understandable some can't find the time to do it.   :dash: :dash: 
 Was this comment really necessary then ???

Offline mazbaz72

I agree no one had a go at me ,just don't understand why people can not just help someone without been derogatory

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
 Was this comment really necessary then ???

if you want information why not use the search function first? as per my first reply. If you can't find the information by doing that then ask or say you don't know how to use it and ask for tips to get the best results. That way you get the information you want and also find out how to get the best out of the search facility.

If you don't like comments then don't read them, if you don't like the way someone posts put them on ignore.