Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Slough  (Read 509 times)

Luke Cage

External Link/Members Only

New to this, so hopefully the above link will work.
If not Maya is a new girl in Slough, having moved here from Wolverhampton.She’s 30 years old so it shouldn’t be difficult to find her on AW.
                   Maya uses a nice flat right on the high st.
Busy enough to be anonymous rather than disceet.There’s a nice little pay and display car park down a left turn side street.
       Comms all good via text to AW phone number.

Maya herself is reasonable on the looks front, smallish breasts and slim figure.English passable.I had a quick shower and then down to business.Nice light tongue kissing, great
OWO, RO during which she claimed to have climaxed,finished off myself during doggy and then a massage to finish.
   Why am I giving her a positive? Mainly because she is very good value for the money,and I will definitely be back.In short a good honest punt.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:15:03 pm by Luke Cage »

Offline Sinz

Looks like you forgot to add the review

vw

Offline 4by4

How long was your appointment and how much were you charged?  Which picture of her would you say was most representative of how she actually looks?

Thanks

Luke Cage

It was an hour for £100 and her pictures are all from the back so hard to say.I Will take this as constructive criticism and do better next time.

Offline 4by4

No criticism intended just after a little more detail for myself. Good review and glad to hear that you had a good punt.