Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan minx Bracknell  (Read 2875 times)

Offline kingkong69

Hi guys as in a earlier post I think gonna give Suzy bee a miss, My attention turns to Megan minx any feedbacks on this lady, If is positive might give her a visit tonight External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Offline Kingy28

AW feedback seems to be from genuine punters although it's old. A possible TOFTT chance for ya

mediumjoe

Hi kk ,  I like some of her answers on the Q&A,   a good sense of humour always goes down well, she is the right age right size, right price so will be very interested  to hear how you got on should you get to meet her,  I suspect it might be a hotel meet which isn't my favourite. Cheers. Joe

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I agree her answers are good especially....

A. No all my likes list is included in the fee obviously at my discretion but there's no "that'll be £20 extra for owo" b#llshit from me. x

mediumjoe

And the bit where she says she doesn't mind what colour you are, you can be purple for all she cares.

Offline kingkong69

She's been member nearly 3 years but don't  seem to have reviews on here good or bad.

mediumjoe

Unfortunately KK you will find that quite often, if the vast silent majority on here would actually tell us what they've been up to we would have a lot more information to go on.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Id guess 90% of members here are hidden lurkers, I actually looked at the members list yesterday

Offline smithy_132

Just been checking her profile and came on here to look for feedback. Looks good to me, but as previously stated suspect she will be in a hotel, which I'm not so keen on. May have to give her a call and find out one way or the other.

Offline ir34

Offline llanfair571

Little late but I have a review on her. Her profile disappears quite often however.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

I saw her as english sweetheart in a Broxtowe some years ago, before I'd discovered UKP. Mostly tours by the looks of it, but a Notts girl from her accent. Has a distinctive tattoo on top of her right foot, often discretely hidden in photos.

Old profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now tours as SexySophie#1 and Megan-Minx

ESAL
 :hi:

Offline time2play

I saw her as english sweetheart in a Broxtowe some years ago, before I'd discovered UKP. Mostly tours by the looks of it, but a Notts girl from her accent. Has a distinctive tattoo on top of her right foot, often discretely hidden in photos.

Old profile

Now tours as SexySophie#1 and Megan-Minx

ESAL
 :hi:

Megan's turned up in Bracknell now. Quite keen to see her. Not sure she's Sophie, well not now anyway.

Offline time2play

Ok Sophie's just turned up in Bracknell... I'll get my coat....