Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review Links.  (Read 487 times)

Offline smiths

I am noticing on the London review board a number of reviews have no links included by the reviews author. Now admin makes it clear to add a link when you go to add new review. For A/W WGs adding their numbered link means any previous reviews get linked in making it far easier to read all a WGs reviews on here.

Now fair enough if a punter doesn't know how to add a link but can they please post this in the review so one of us can add it, or admin as he sees fit.

There are of course some reviews where a link cant be given like a review on a Soho Walk-Up WG but in most cases Agency, Parlour or Party links can be given as well as A/W links. Obviously it makes it so much easier for other punters so please add a link or say you don't know how and one of us will add it.

Neal69

Also please guys don't forget to put the location of the review.

Not so important for some regional boards but when the region is large it helps to have the town name at least in the title of the review.

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Also please guys don't forget to put the location of the review.

Not so important for some regional boards but when the region is large it helps to have the town name at least in the title of the review.

Thanks  :drinks:

Yes good point, in my area, London just putting London is of limited help, I put the first part of the postcode usually or name the area. On A/W some WGs profiles show inaccurate locations even when I do a 1 mile proximity search so its not always clear where a WG actually is located.

Offline threechilliman

Yes good point, in my area, London just putting London is of limited help, I put the first part of the postcode usually or name the area. On A/W some WGs profiles show inaccurate locations even when I do a 1 mile proximity search so its not always clear where a WG actually is located.

I give either the town if outside Manchester or the locality if within and wish others would do likewise as it doesn't half help if you have to factor in travel time. Inaccurate locations given by WG's can sometimes be a blessing. One I visited was much closer to me than I thought as she'd used the postcode next door.

tcm