Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essex/Ipswich - wasteland?  (Read 1658 times)

Jordanladxx

Guys, is it me but I have been punting for less than 2years and the local area has become rather boring for WG, similar boring services and WG that do not reply or just look like problems right form the off like bait and switch.

Any guys got any gems they want to share, as not many reviews as of late in the above area?

Apologies for the moan and thanks In advance.  :thumbsup:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi

Here are a few that I would recommend...I have had a great time with each of them and very happy to keep returning.

Sexy Niki - Ipswich
Lucie May - Ipswich
Hannah Banks - Stowmarket
English Kat - Stowmarket
Honeyblond - Clacton
Vanessa Cassidy - Beccles
Greedygirl666 - Chelmsford
Sexy Tess - Bury St Edmunds
XxxSaraSweetxxx - Ipswich

A few others on my hotlist I am hoping to see are:

EnglishLucyStar - Stowmarket
HollyScottxo - Newmarket
Miss Carli Fox - Colchester
EnglishSophie69 - Ipswich
CatherineG - Colchester

Hope that helps a little...and I too would be interested to hear other recommendations for the Suffolk/Essex area

Happy punting !!

Offline Cash drawers

Think yourself lucky you not live in Lowestoft!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Jordanladxx

Thanks NB - Sexy Niki isn’t always available as I have been trying to see you here for the last couple of weeks when I am in Ipswich. English Kat is on my HL... facially what is she like?

Cash drawers....I do but things are getting a bit sparse up this end?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Jordan

English Kat imo is facially attractive with an absolute cracking body....she offers a great GFE with CIM/facials but also can deliver a good PSE and I have enjoyed a couple of MMFs with her

Offline Bornnippy

Ryanna Belle in Colchester is worth seeing.

Offline fatboy

I am not sure that the area is a wasteland, I have been punting for five years now.
The scene has changed ( like ukp ) so is not the same.
There are several reviews or more posted each day so people are still finding fresh blood.
Maybe there are more ROMs than experienced UK wgs but I think that there is still quality out there.
Also I think your perspective changes the more you do this.
I still hanker after a substitute for say, Naughty Guilia and so far have yet to find one.
Not sure I will find one but will have a bloody good time finding out !

Cheers, FB  :hi:

Offline Bogof60

Fully Agree FB
Did not get to see Giulia but there are some hidden Gems.

Just look at the +ve  Reviews

Ps

Sure that was not you outside the Terrace House in Gt Yarmouth  :diablo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Plan R

I have to agree with OP
When I do 'any UK area' searches, 'Up North' always seems to be very well represented for top notch brasses - easy on the eye and wallet.

For some reason I feel like Essex should be a goldmine - but it's not  :unknown:

Offline sunnyj

Hi

Here are a few that I would recommend...I have had a great time with each of them and very happy to keep returning.

Sexy Niki - Ipswich
Lucie May - Ipswich
English Kat - Stowmarket
Honeyblond - Clacton

HollyScottxo - Newmarket
CatherineG - Colchester

Hope that helps a little...and I too would be interested to hear other recommendations for the Suffolk/Essex area

Happy punting !!
Good list Naughtyboyuk  :thumbsup:
I got good service from RED250 and she works in Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk area.  :hi:

Offline PleadInsanity

I have to agree with OP
When I do 'any UK area' searches, 'Up North' always seems to be very well represented for top notch brasses - easy on the eye and wallet.

For some reason I feel like Essex should be a goldmine - but it's not  :unknown:

Thats my thoughts exactly.

I been thinking for a while that there seem to be less options lately and just assumed that maybe it was due to the familiarity from my searches and seeing the same old faces. But it's not that, there are fewer options and higher prices

Jordanladxx

Thanks NB - I think I will try next week, I caved in and saw an old favourite of mine - Izza Colchester.  I am not sure if it was her or me but it has been getting boring last few occasions so I asked her spice it up and dare I say it worked! Review to fully. So I will try to see Kat next week once I have saved my punting pennies up.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks NB - I think I will try next week, I caved in and saw an old favourite of mine - Izza Colchester.  I am not sure if it was her or me but it has been getting boring last few occasions so I asked her spice it up and dare I say it worked! Review to fully. So I will try to see Kat next week once I have saved my punting pennies up.

Hi Jordan

Read your review of Izza and have popped her in my HL...will definitely pay her a visit especially if she does offer CIM and facial.

Looking forward to reading your review if you do see Kat next week...and how she compares to Izza....I am confident she will deliver

Jordanladxx

I’ve noticed Kat profile is missing?  :scare:

Offline Bornslippy

You guys are so lucky you do it live/work in the Cambridge area...  a wasteland?! In punting terms, Cambridge should be twinned with the moon

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I’ve noticed Kat profile is missing?  :scare:

She often takes it down when she is not working (weekends/holidays)....keep looking and don’t panic (yet) as I am sure she will be back soon

Offline Bornslippy

looking at her reviews, it seems she tries to change one on one to a duo meet with her friend Hannah. This has stopped me, initially booking, and driving all that way to meet her.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

looking at her reviews, it seems she tries to change one on one to a duo meet with her friend Hannah. This has stopped me, initially booking, and driving all that way to meet her.

I have seen quite a few times and when Hannah is around she will offer me the option of a duo, but when I reply just saying I want a solo meet she has been happy to continue...I would tell her at the outset you just want a solo and take the opportunity to give her a go...she is definitely worth it

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Forgot to say that Hannah is also definitely worth visiting...and again just say you won’t a solo meet if she offers a duo...I have never had an issue

Offline Mrbenn2016

Hi

Sexy Niki - Ipswich
Lucie May - Ipswich
English Kat - Stowmarket
Honeyblond - Clacton

HollyScottxo - Newmarket
CatherineG - Colchester

Happy punting !!

Lucy has mixed reviews on here. I have thought about seeing her but chose not too.

Kat works with Holly too ocassionally as well as Hannah.

Holly is based in Bury. She is fit but her Comms are mixed depending on what mood she is in. She has other commitments so is not totally reliable. She often doesn't text you when she says she will. She is not particularly the accommodating the type if she over runs expects you to wait but if you have a problem tough luck. and even if you make an accommodating. She will organise private things around appointments that become a distraction and not update you but expects you to update her even though you have confirmed an appointment. Had tthree abandoned visits 2 her fault. She does block to block bookings and will priotise the longer bookings which is understandable but doesn't tell you if you book last minute and doesn't always confirm the time you want. So I asked her not to contact me again. Things may be different if you are close to Bury.

Offline Cash drawers

What sort of fucking post is that??? You MrBenn??? Sound like more Mr Bean!!! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:45:52 pm by Cash drawers »
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.

Offline Bornslippy

lol...short post....holly is a cunt who fucks you about but is attractive

Offline Plan R