Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street Girls in Cambridge  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Fish9

Following on from the post about Luton Street Hookers are there any places in Cambridge where girls wait either on the street which seems unlikely or in particular pubs/bars. Histon Rd was the place but that was a long time ago

Offline Fish9

160 plus views but no reply. I have never heard of anywhere and it was brought up in discussion a few days ago. It seems that my info is correct, it does not happen in Cambridge. Nor dogging except the gogs
I wonder why

Offline Darkside2698

I don't know Cambridge so wouldn't know. I know Bedford doesn't have street girls so I guess some places just don't have that scene

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I've not heard of any in Cambridge least not since the Cromwell road days when some of the girls there spilt out onot the street arguing with their punters!

Offline Spermwhale1966

Used to be up Histon Road, but police actively shut these girls down

Offline Rock123

Indeed they did and most of the street girls in Histon Road used to reside in that shelter home not too far away.

I never went near them though as it wasn't worth the risk.

Offline Fish9

So despite loads of views there is no street or pub activity in Cambridge. So to complete the original question, what about current dogging sites. Or are there none of those now

Offline Spermwhale1966

So despite loads of views there is no street or pub activity in Cambridge. So to complete the original question, what about current dogging sites. Or are there none of those now
[/quote

Wouldnt know about pub activity, but Gog Magogs is the best known dogging area

Offline cambsguy

I saw a few in the past. Normally up Histon Rd, anywhere between the parade of shops and the top end near where the old Texaco garage was. Cant remember when i last saw one there... probably a 7 or 8 years ago I guess. There was one who i saw a few times, didnt seem like one of your normal street ones and then she went onto AW. Used to love the thrill of the streets!

Offline cambsguy

Dont go down there at night much now, not seen anyone on Histon Rd of late. The other year I think i did see some when in Pboro near the passport office and lincoln Rd

leontrotsky

Dont go down there at night much now, not seen anyone on Histon Rd of late. The other year I think i did see some when in Pboro near the passport office and lincoln Rd

If there's anyone out in Pboro they tend to be on Burghley Rd / Park Rd. No one regular been there in a few years that i remember though
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:58:03 pm by leontrotsky »