Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Alison- Harlow  (Read 642 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5978418) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Priestley678

External Link/Members Only

Price:£70 for 30 mins

Comms: intial reply to the text was slow but once she replied she was quick to reply but very blunt.

Location: flats by the station frequented by the local touring Roms.

Girl: potential bait and switch as she was not
zambian and deffo romanian. Face was ok but tits were amazing so decided to stay. I wish i didnt.

Action: on the bed and she covered me in baby oil and was giving me a rapid handjob  with the odd tit wank in between. Asked her to slow down which she did but only for an instant. Asked for a bj which was ow but again was pretty ferocious trying to get me cum asap. I was pretty close so asked for sex and what followed was her climbing on top and basically wanking me between her butt cheeks. Filled the bag and instantly regretted the whole thing so just got changed and left as quickly as possible.

Overall a strong negative would recommend to avoid unless you want to burn your cash.

Priestley

Online Thisemailbet

Thank you for the review, it’s a shame the service wasn’t very good as the body looks really nice always remember if she doesn’t seem to be who she is on her AW profile or your getting bad vibes just walk
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 11:29:36 am by Thisemailbet »

Offline Marlowe15

She looked good to me when I looked at her profile. Then I spotted her listed as Zambian and the alarm bells went off .