Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelle.Hot 19 year old Romanian TOFTT - Brentwood  (Read 1694 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6812587) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

Date - December 2022

Location - apartment block In CM14

Fee - £80 30 minutes - did not opt for any extras

I had seen her profile on AW across Essex area towards the end of the year and thought I might see her if I was nearby I found myself in Brentwood and saw her green light on, I called her and got no answer and checked viva street and saw her profile with a different number so I called it and got a answer and asked to meet there and then she sent postcode and I headed over she said give me a few mins and then sent flat number she was hiding behind the door when I arrived and I was surprised it was actually the girl in the photos she was around 5’0 tall, facially 9/10 attractive, slim waist with a big nice arse and A cup boobs, I handed over the paper work and asked about extras, I don’t remember everything she said but it was around £70 extra for OWO, kissing and pussy licking £60 extra.

We got undressed and we started with mutual groping and sucking and licking her boobs she said she enjoys having her boobs sucked, she put condom on and started with Oral with which was actually quite good ,we started in missionary she was tight and surprisingly let me all the way in from the first pump she lifted her legs up and held them up so there was no restriction at all, she was also showing signs of enjoyment with her breathing she would look up into my eyes every minute or so but she didn’t seem comfortable with eye contact we switched to doggy were she got all fours and bent over nicely and was happy for me to pound away when I got close I asked if I could finish on her boobs but she said it was extra so I finished in the bag.

Conclusion - Strong positive she is your typical rom with extras and whatnot but she is very responsive and somewhat experienced and I would visit her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

FFS....ridiculous cost for extras. Bloody basic services they should be!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 09:12:17 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline Thisemailbet

Yes, I was also a bit in shock when she told me but for a 19 year old Romanian she is a good P&D if that’s all you want to go for  :unknown:

Offline radioman33

Taking the piss them extraaas...