Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena Hot Brazil Bury St Eds  (Read 2092 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6677082) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
review for External Link/Members Only. This was in the last few days, arranged one hour £150, owo £20 and anal £50. Got to venue, a flat on outskirts of Bury, parking on road next to venue or adjoining roads. Buzzed in met by girl wearing thong and bra, exactly as pics, an attractive/very attractive petite Brazilian, smiley, friendly. I was very very happy with my choice after a couple of crap punts. Paperwork done and stashed, room is fine with an ensuite, I said I had just showered and she was happy with that.
Straight into action, standing groping and nice fk, mutual kissing of neck/body. removed bra, natural b or a cups with super responsive nipples. She has a typical Brazilian ass which she used to good effect twerking into my crotch whilst I squeezed her boobs. Onto bed, lots of stroking, kissing of body and fk progressing into dfk. Then down my body to a very good bj without. Lots of attention to balls, shaft licking with good eye contact, progressing to licking of perineum and with me wondering and then encouraging some rimming. Light rimming ensued with jerking which was very enjoyable and could have resulted in an early finish so I asked to lick her pu##y. Thong off revealing a nice looking petal pu##y, she sat on my face frontwards and I spent sometime enjoying this whilst groping her boobs with her writhing on face, all showerfresh. She then spun around for an extended 69, all provided enthusiastically and sincerely. Very very enjoyable, especially the view of her ass.
Finally said I wanted to fu##. Condom on, no lube and into cowgirl. I found her quite/fairly tight. There was lots of kissing her boobs and proper dfk (which is not always my thing but perfect here). I started to ring her ass with my finger and she told me to put in in. I slid my finger in and finger fu##ed her ass in rhythm. Her ass felt incredibly tight. Usually I would go through several positions but was enjoying so much I just went with it and when she managed to kiss my nipples whilst fu##ing I decided to let go and finish with a strong climax. She sensed this and increased her thrusting until I was totally finished.
Clean up, chat, drink provided, shower offered and go.
Negs, only does same day bookings.
Positives, Very smiley, friendly, hot, as pics, shower and minty fresh, good at sex and genuinely seems to enjoy her job, good English.
This was one of my best punts for sure, no hesitation to highly recommend, how it should be done! In Bury for one more week so get your skates on. I never got to anal and did not ask for refund as was so happy with the service, I will definitely visit again before she leaves and may propose!

Online PilotMan

Thanks for the review Igor.

She's racking up the positives.

On to the hot list she goes, hopefully she'll end up somewhere near me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Is she really only 4 foot 2 as per her advert;?...

Offline dkpunter

Thanks for the review. I've added her to my HL too.

Offline Igor

WED,
I reckon that should be 5ft2.

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Been back a couple of times as Bury not too far from me. Excellent punts both times similar to my review. Tried anal but she was so tight there couldn’t get a rhythm going or all the way in. However all action for 50 mins solid, she picks up on your preferences, showerfresh and minty fresh breath. Proper dfk and fingers front and back. Best all round sp I’ve seen for a couple of years.