Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Drugs likely to be used?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

OpiumBelle
External Link/Members Only

its all in the name.
Or maybe in reviews or other evidence or large hints.

Offline fitsy07lfc

Isnt she just trying to imply she is addictive like opium (prossie marketing), even though she is a Barebacker and one to be avoided completely :vomit:

Offline Marmalade

I seem to recall (from many many years ago) that opium was quite expensive and not easily come by. Only tried it once and probably not the best drug for sex unless you want a little genital exploration in a long booking of transcendental wondering about it  :D .

Clearly a reference to her supposed self-assessed addictiveness or a hint for her favourite perfume.

Offline rathbone

Could be a drug reference, but as Marmalade said, might be the perfume "Opium" instead.  It's also potent and seems to be a favourite with a certain kind of woman.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:09:52 pm by rathbone »

Offline RogerBoner

I agree that she is only implying that she's addictive. I think that on AW the word "party"  is the euphemism for drugs.

Offline Plan R

*** BAREBACK EXTRA £30  ***

Opium ?? You'd want a fucking crack pipe to even think about a BB'ing who-er '   :crazy: :vomit:

Offline webpunter

HP - have you banged her ?  :lol:   

Offline Horizontal pleasures

HP - have you banged her ?  :lol:
nope.
But I do recall plenty of posts on here about suspected or blatant crack-heads and druggies.

Offline webpunter

I was jestin  :D

nope.
But I do recall plenty of posts on here about suspected or blatant crack-heads and druggies.

Offline munterhunter

She's probably trying to imply that she's as addictive as opium. See her once and you won't be able to stay away. But for me since she openly advertises BB with anyone with an extra £30 in their pocket it's an "addiction" I'm happy to avoid.
I know there are guys who seek bb and I've heard the arguments like "the wg you are punting with is probably doing bb with her boyfriend guys she meets in a club etc.)
It's my money and my choice as to who I punt with I take respobsibility for my own sexual health and choose to avoid punting with women who advertise bb. It's a risk benefit persuit and for me the risk of punting with someone like this far outweighs any benefit.

nten

Is it an anglicised reference to the YSL perfume?