Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reluctance to confirm services  (Read 1630 times)

mrhappypants

Should any indication of reluctance to discuss/ confirm services on a profile serve as an automatic rule out through the course of qualification?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"Q. What do you do in the 1h service?   

A. It is not about what I do in the 1h, as my services, if I should start mentioning it like a poem, are the normal ones.  For me, at least, it is mostly about actually enjoying, having fun, taking your time."

Online hendrix

That sort of wording wouldn't work for me at all. I need to know exactly what I'm getting.

Others may be fine with a "see how it goes" approach, but I'd only accept that from regulars where I know what they'll deliver anyway.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:21:15 pm by hendrix »

Online RedKettle

not sure what your problem is - she has a likes list etc so it is reasonably clear.  That is just a silly answer probably to try and make her look better than she is.  I would ignore the crap written there and proceed as normal - confirm by phone or email what you want in the hour.  If she refuses that then fine walk away.

vw

not sure what your problem is - she has a likes list etc so it is reasonably clear.  That is just a silly answer probably to try and make her look better than she is.  I would ignore the crap written there and proceed as normal - confirm by phone or email what you want in the hour.  If she refuses that then fine walk away.

It is waffle, what would concern me is her waffling throughout the meet based on the excessive nonsense on her profile.

Maybe she is trying to attract a certain type with that, or could be a sergei slight of hand.

Zidane18

To me it sounds like she has copied and pasted a profile or paid to get that profile written for her

Online hendrix

It is waffle, what would concern me is her waffling throughout the meet based on the excessive nonsense on her profile.

Maybe she is trying to attract a certain type with that, or could be a sergei slight of hand.

License to waffle. I'm sure she'll "have a good time" but not sure that the punter wouldn't get earache.

Offline MilleMiglia

This is one reason that I have fond memories of things pre - internet. You'd call the number that you saw, get a description of the girl(s), ask if extra services e.g. anal were on offer, and get "Yes" or "No" answers. Needless to say, some impressed more than others, but I never got short changed, or ripped off outright.

Thinking about it, the vast majority of the occasions that I got anal were a long time ago.

mrhappypants

Interesting answers.  Following my experience with https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181111.0 I now take any indication of reluctance to discuss or confirm services in the profile as a major red flag.  Can anyone cite a SP with this kind of qualification in her profile that they have had a good experience with?

Girl in my original post captures my interest, but I read this line in her profile and it stopped me hot listing her...

Chuckman

The main problem with this one is that she's Romanian and they're well-known for having likes lists that read like a work of fiction.

When making a booking I ask what they do and if it's not available when getting there I walk. This hobby is too expensive to have WGs indulging in flights of fancy whenever it suits them.

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: anotherlyingtimewastingromacunt
It is not about what I do in the 1h, as my services, if I should start mentioning it like a poem, are the normal ones.  For me, at least, it is mostly about actually enjoying, having fun, taking your time."

She can’t ‘remember’ what’s in her services cos her pimp wrote them.

So although it says watersports pussy-pumping fisting and food-sex she actually does fuck all. She does ‘normal’ things... which for a Romanian means a bit of time-wasting, a list of no-no’s, a quick peck on the cheek and sex in one position while she looks the other way. That’s what she ‘enjoys’. Being a cunt is ‘fun’, especially if she can take an hour of your time in cash and kick you out the door after a quick shifty.

Naturally she will be “one in a million” and an “exception to the rule” when she finally finds a fluffyball to give her feedback.

Like all good Romanians she can speak fluent Italian. Not just pizza but pasta as well. But probably not while she’s working.

Offline smiths

Should any indication of reluctance to discuss/ confirm services on a profile serve as an automatic rule out through the course of qualification?

A. It is not about what I do in the 1h, as my services, if I should start mentioning it like a poem, are the normal ones.  For me, at least, it is mostly about actually enjoying, having fun, taking your time."

Its a never book for me, I don't play guess the service/s with WGs, if any wont discuss services which is rare that's the end of my interest in them. This WG sounds like a brain dead moron to me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

IMO, no. For me it's a warning (yellow) flag, and a risk factor to go into the mix with all the other considerations, e.g. credible reviews, a phone conversation to discuss a potential meet etc.. That said, all these do is tell you whether a meet is going to be high risk or not.

Reading this fluff I conclude one of two things:

1) It's a red card she can play at any time to deny any service that are on her Enjoys list (i.e. they were never on offer), or

2) She's a space cadet and doesn't see this kind of work as a transaction for services rendered but more as an "experience". So you may get the things on the list or you may not depending on the mood/flow blah blah.

I'm actually leaning towards believing the list. Pussy pumping aside, it actually is pretty vanilla e.g. no anal/CIM which you see on many expansive lists where Sergei has ticked all the boxes. There are some fetish ones (BDSM, watersports, fisting etc) but they are all giving.

If she is more experiencial, then it might be truly awesome particularly since she does look hot. However, she's Romanian and the 1 review here (which has no real credibility to be fair) is negative. She would have to be mighty convincing on the phone for me to book and if there were a £50 quickie session, it might be worth the risk to explore.

mrhappypants

In this particular case the fact her “likes” are already limiting makes it marginal.  I like her look, would book at £100 ph if the likes were legitimate, but that caveat...

I have 100% bad experiences of refusal to confirm services.  I might play this and report back. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

In this particular case the fact her “likes” are already limiting makes it marginal.  I like her look, would book at £100 ph if the likes were legitimate, but that caveat...

I have 100% bad experiences of refusal to confirm services.  I might play this and report back.

Ah for some reason, I thought she was £150/hr (hence the quickie comment which she says she doesn't do). It is a gamble but, if she flicks your switch, worth finding out more at least. Maybe see what can be confirmed over the phone or face to face as others have suggested, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came back with "I prefer not to talk about these things". Best of luck.

mrhappypants

Ah for some reason, I thought she was £150/hr (hence the quickie comment which she says she doesn't do). It is a gamble but, if she flicks your switch, worth finding out more at least. Maybe see what can be confirmed over the phone or face to face as others have suggested, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came back with "I prefer not to talk about these things". Best of luck.

My thoughts too. I suspect she will fail confirmation, either by text or in the room.  Not offering a half hour rate also looks like a warning sign now you come to mention it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 03:16:17 am by mrhappypants »

Offline lovemachine

I know that her old profile had half hour at £60/70 ?, and she was also discussed briefly on here before.

mrhappypants

found it https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153923.msg1676002#msg1676002

Owe you :drinks: and this reinforces my original premise - any indication of reluctance to confirm services as an automatic rule out. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:34:39 pm by mrhappypants »

Online LLPunting

Given there's no reason to be coy about the discussion of services between SP and prospective client any sign of reticence to discuss/confirm services sets the amber warning lights flashing.  This should only be happening if I'm talking to a new SP/management.  If they have particularly poor English, then those lights are bright and I'm only 1 more suspicion away from not bothering with the con.  Quoting stupid prices for extras will generally be swiftly cut-off with a "Nevermind" <click>
If I do go to visit then I will confirm before exchanging money and will walk if any hesitation.  IF the girl sees me leaving and tries to back-track I keep walking because it's almost guaranteed the re-instated service will be shite and short.  I will have at least a Plan B for these low confidence meets.

If I get some deluded fiction or fluff then I bail straight away UNLESS I can tell if the girl is playing a flirtatious game and you can hear the knowing winks in her voice.  This rarely happens unless the SP speaks very good English.

At the end of the day, we're all adults indulging in a legal activity, so any girl/management playing silly buggers when agreeing the services and reward aren't trustworthy and I don't tend to bother with them again.

mrhappypants

Yep Red Kettle aside there is a consensus here and I think I may now be close to Smith’s extreme. 

This seems a reliable red flag warning sign to me in every case I can think of. 

Offline JayEZ2K

Good question, and this builds upon your 4S screening system, specifically under Confirm Services. A while back I tried to confirm some very specific services via text, I think it was Anal and Facial. I was not told "no" but it also was not confirmed. My feeling is that reluctance to confirm services means either a "no" or at best, an "at discretion" which could easily become a "no" during the meet. But they don't want want to clearly state "no" for fear of losing a booking. If the specific service is very important, then moving on is appropriate. That's what I did. Now I just need to get better at applying these techniques in person.

Offline king tarzan

I am very strict on this

Confirm services on phone
Via text
Face to face confirmation with woman...

I don't fuck about or liked to be fucked about..

I am a nice gentle honest punter after gfe. ..

Sure I have my £20 kiss test...

If a person is reluctant to confirm services

Pussycat. ... then don't whinge complain you get shited on because you were a pussy coward!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

...Confirm services on phone
...Face to face confirmation with woman...
... £20 kiss test...

If a person is reluctant to confirm services...
Very rigorous confirmation of services.  :thumbsup:

The explanation was not very clear; can you explain how you use the £20 kiss test to physically confirm services?

You offer them a bonus £20 to confirm services with a kiss? Or you offer no bonus and with the full payment in hand you request a kiss before paying?

Jerry Standing

Yep, really pisses me off when they start telling you what's off the menu....especially when the profile has them showing as "likes"
Got to stage now of demanding money back.