Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Welsh Dream (AKA JasmineLouise1) - Canton  (Read 1775 times)

19 review(s) for welshbeautyjaz (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline welsh_lad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review, so sorry for it not being great and for not posting any before this!

So I met Porsha about a month ago at her incall in Canton. (15 minute walk/2 minute drive from Millennium Stadium).

The place wasn't great, but she's only there temp and she mentioned she was moving somewhere else soon (She may have already moved).

Anyway, was greeted by her at the door with a kiss, put the money in a bowl and was offered a drink and a shower which I accepted.

After getting out of the shower, we laid down on her bed and a little small talk before we started getting into the action. Plenty of kissing and wandering hands, quickly onto OWO, before she got ontop and rode me. Changed positions a few times and was all in all a great hour spent.

She's a lovely girl, though she is quite talkative. Not in a time wasting way, but I think if you just let her talk and don't make any moves, you could be sitting there for 10 minutes at the beginning.  Thought she was good VFM at £135 an hour and will visit again when she's moved into a proper place.

Offline Mil 34

I saw her a while back and if I remember right she was really pretty but very thin. Is she carrying a bit more weight these days. Her pictures look like she's got a great shape but we all know how these could be photoshopped.

Offline welsh_lad

I'm not a fan of thin girls (main reason why I won't see Elite Elle. Think that's her name), but to me she had a nice body. Nothing about her weight/size stood out to me in a negative way.

SlutMaster51

Looking at some of her photos it appears she is more of a femdom !

Although her profile does say CIM and Swallow, did you probe around that ?

It's just odd that she is into "giving" and "receiving" Bdsm

She does look like a good venture ;)

Offline Mil 34

I'm not a fan of thin girls (main reason why I won't see Elite Elle. Think that's her name), but to me she had a nice body. Nothing about her weight/size stood out to me in a negative way.

pay her a visit one day soon then.
Thanks

np500

From my experience she loves sex more than us guys on here, which can only make for a good experience , so long as your ok with slim of course .

np500

Sorry , I'm referring to elite 1 Elle.

SirFukedDaLot

She wasn't to bad a year.. but far to skinny now.. pity as she is a lovely girl.

Offline Mil 34

She wasn't to bad a year.. but far to skinny now.. pity as she is a lovely girl.

Who are you on mate about Elle or rose.
This is getting confusing now

Offline welsh_lad

Looking at some of her photos it appears she is more of a femdom !

Although her profile does say CIM and Swallow, did you probe around that ?

It's just odd that she is into "giving" and "receiving" Bdsm

She does look like a good venture ;)

No sorry, didn't ask about CIM or Swallow. But yeah she was a good punt

Offline HS4000Kestral

Who are you on mate about Elle or rose.
This is getting confusing now

Not sure, but I think Elle has going quite thin compared to a year or two ago and she was quite thin to start off with.