Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Near Moor Street/New Street Station in Brum, with an hour to kill?  (Read 980 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

So without giving much away to identify myself, soon I'll have an hour or two to kill around Moor Street/New Street Station in Brum.

Thinking as I don't often venture into Brum very often it's too good an opportunity to miss seeing one of the lovely ladies I'd not normally get to see. So who'd anyone on here recommend.

Looking for:

-Under 45 (I do like the MILF look, but it's not a deal breaker)
-Not interested in the highly fake barbie look.
-Slightly curvy and thinner (not wanting any BBW this time) - guessing size 14 max
-No-one who barebacks
-Must be happy with letting me play with there boobs, not worried if small or big as long as I can play with them
-DFK/OWO preferred, but if OW is out of this world and everything else is 100% then happy with that.
-Not interested in anything out of the normal GFE
-Must have a shower I can use at the end, cannot leave unless I'm showered and fresh.
-Must work weekends

Guess am looking for something that's going to leave me thinking wow that was great, I'd rather just leave it and walk about the city centre than have a whatever punt.

Offline Littlefoot

Here's a few you could try, not sure of who's working when. You may not get Emily at such short notice.

External Link/Members Only