Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM -- Bearwood Massage Shop  (Read 2918 times)

biter_hot

Web Link

External Link/Members Only

on Popular Road in Bearwood, impossible to park on the road as it says B1 permit holder only, and i found park by Anderson Road as it is for 2 hours which should be sufficient, from that parking location to the shop is about 2 minutes.

Service
First time I tried this place out, and decor is very basic, with sliding door into the treatment room. Heater in the room which makes it nice and warm.
I noticed that there is a loyalty scheme but i forgot to ask myself, doh...  :dash:

Went for 30 minutes and was asked if i want Hard or just soft touch, went for a firm one and was told £30 for half an hour, paid the lovely and chatty girl at the reception and been led to the room.

Got naked and the girl came in, was not shy and checking my out right away...  ;)

Massage was good and firm, painful at times but thats how i like it,  :sarcastic:

Turned over, she asked me right away if i want HR, and 'hell yeah' was my answer... lol... off she went, and the sucking on my nipples really did the trick, and she was also spitting on my cock which i found a bit funny to start with... lmao...

She did not watch the clock at all, once i am emptied, she cleaned me up and continues to give me head massage as well as a back massage while i was sitting straight up on the bench.

I will be back...!!!!!! Definitely...!!!  :rolleyes: :)

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review, most useful.   :thumbsup:

I like the spitting on the knob!    :wacko:

I'd be interested to find out more info on this loyalty scheme!  :hi:

Offline sanj07

Hi you paid £30 for 30 mins massae how much did u pay for the hand relief?

biter_hot

Hi you paid £30 for 30 mins massae how much did u pay for the hand relief?

Sorry for not mentioning the cost of HR

its £20

Offline Littlefoot

Bet stapler gets his loyalty card stamped!    :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Bet stapler gets his loyalty card stamped!    :thumbsup:  :drinks:

I was the first one in there and flagged it up for others to follow!  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg468517#msg468517

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

I was the first one in there and flagged it up for others to follow!  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg468517#msg468517

Ah! So they are still doing that offer.  So after every 5 visits a free go! Sounds great! Do you get a card they stamp or something

Don't suppose the free go includes a free wank. So with the free go, I suppose you just pay for the wank. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:15:42 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Stapler

Ah! So after every 5 visits a free go! Sounds great! Do you get a card they stamp or something

Don't suppose the free go includes a free wank. So with the free go, I suppose you just pay for the wank.

Correct!

When they first started up they wrote your name in a book. Not your real one obviously!
Then after 5 times. Bingo!

Offline Littlefoot

Correct!

When they first started up they wrote your name in a book. Not your real one obviously!
Then after 5 times. Bingo!

Sounds a great thing!

I'll have to find out if my more local shop in cotteridge (natural therapy) does the same. If not, I'll have to make my way up to bearwood! Isn't that one in bearwood called natural therapy also. Are they owned by the same people.   :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Sounds a great thing!

I'll have to find out if my more local shop in cotteridge (natural therapy) does the same. If not, I'll have to make my way up to bearwood! Isn't that one in bearwood called natural therapy also. Are they owned by the same people.   :thumbsup:

Probably.
Also the one in Erdington. Not 100% sure they are doing the loyalty scheme now in Bearwood.

Offline HotdogGuy

Asked about the loyalty scheme when I was there last week as I had read Staplers review!

Was told this was no longer in place and they used to do it before.  As I said this was on my visit about a week or so ago!

Wish it was still on as I would certainly be incentivised!!!

;)

Offline Littlefoot

Asked about the loyalty scheme when I was there last week as I had read Staplers review!

Was told this was no longer in place and they used to do it before.  As I said this was on my visit about a week or so ago!

Wish it was still on as I would certainly be incentivised!!!

;)

Thanks for the update!    :thumbsup:

Offline piefish

This should be a review - and if get chance will do so
Went last week on the strength of previous comments and needing a massage after a lot of gardening, sport and drinking at the weekend. Desperate for some "relief"
Tried a walk in at the Thai place on Warstone Lane with 2 young spotty girls sitting in reception on their phones to be given a leaflet and told to make a booking with at least a day's notice!
So off to Bearwood
All of the above review is accurate
Back street shop, not so discrete entrance but not on main street
Met at door by masseuse lady in a black dress, undone at back - asked to wait 10 minutes in an open plan reception area
10 turned to 15 minutes and wondering about parking ticket, losing the spirit, seeing the last bloke, etc, but then she reappeared and ushered into a tiny little room as described above - warm with a red light !
Never saw previous bloke - must be a back door?
Told to strip off and £25 for a half hour massage - gave the lady £30 as had no fivers
Questioned "even my pants off ...?" - Yes was the reply
In she came with poor English but a sense of fun - ooh and a slap on the bum!
Massage was poor but wasn't really there for that despite my other aching bones...
Lots of tickling, soft touches and then came the intimate bits even without asking, getting my bum and balls felt - ended up arse in the air with a finger in my arse, balls cupped and knob stroked!
So roll over and negotiate the already apparent Happy Ending which seemed to be on the cards anyway
By this time caution had gone so being asked "what else do you want"
All were "Make me an offer" which frankly I can't remember started at B2B, then BJ uncovered but no CIM.
Baby wipes used alot even though not long showered
She gobbled keenly and grabbed my hand to her very hairy pussy but to be honest I was there for just me and otherwise she wasn't really doing it for me
Then over before you knew it (as usual) and lots more baby wipes
Pleasant lady - 40's I suppose, not that attractive but dressed for the occasion made it worthwhile.
I reckon I could have banged her over that massage table for a few quid extra - maybe next time
All in £85 for half hour (I think)
And then she came back in the room while I was getting dressed to give me the £5 change that I'd overpaid for the original massage fee

Offline Plicious

So you paid £60 for a 15 min BJ?! Waaaay overpriced, methinks.

Offline Stapler

So you paid £60 for a 15 min BJ?! Waaaay overpriced, methinks.

Agreed!

Of course, the girls can charge what they want - it's their business - their body - but we can choose not to pay if we consider the value to be poor.

Usual accepted guidelines are £40 per hour for proper massage + £20 for HR + another £20 for B2B.